Chapter 24

Chapter twenty-four || 스물네 장
_______________________________

24| Blood on my hands🎲
__________________________

"You do know that I am going to kill him, don't you Princess."

"No, you're not."

"I'm almost certain that I am." He stated, grabbing his keys and walking out of the bedroom.

__♟️__

I sat stunned for a few seconds before I jumped up off the bed and rushed after him.

"Wait!" I yelled and he stopped on the landing. "Taehyung you can't!"

"I fucking can, fucking son of a bitch asks you to marry him and then tells you he won't be your fucking friend because you turned him down. It's time him and I had a little heart to heart."

"I know you're upset but…"

"I'm not upset," He frowned at me. "I'm fucking furious. Eunwoo has been nothing but a pain in my fucking ass since I met you. He can fuck with me, but I won't have him upsetting you."

"Taehyung…"

His face softened and he came towards me. I let him push me back into our bedroom and he kissed me slowly.

"Please don't get any more upset, it's not good for you or the babies. You need to take it easy," he said leading me to the bed and laying me down. He sat by my side and stroked my hair tenderly.

"I love you Princess, so fucking much." He kissed my forehead once, and I closed my eyes happily as he soothed me.

I was surprised when I felt him jump up off the bed and I opened my eyes to see him pretty much running out of the room.

I blinked, a little dazed. I couldn't believe he'd just done that, and I really couldn't believe I'd fallen for it.

"Taehyung!" I shouted as I got my bearings back and ran after him down the stairs, but I heard the front door slam before I even reached the second floor.

"Where the fuck is he off to in such a hurry?" Jennie asked, nodding towards the door when I got to the bottom of the stairs.

"He's going to kill Eunwoo," I said to her urgently.