Chapter 28

Chapter twenty-eight || 스물여덟 장
___________________________________

28| Honeymoon Phase🍯
__________________________

Our wedding reception was beautiful, the meal was exquisite and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The boys sat in their rockers next to Taehyung and I, before they got tired and Jennie put them in our room to sleep. We kept the baby monitor close, so we'd hear when they woke up.

Everyone seemed to be having a good time, the whole day had been set up very informally and I had asked the photographer to take candid shots of everyone, rather than the traditional posed photos, although Taehyung and I had a few taken with the boys and our families.

With us inviting so few guests everyone mingled and chatted together. Angela and Mark were laughing with Jungkook and Jennie and I even caught Jin having a wonderful time with the guests.

Mr. Kim made a lovely speech about how proud he was of Taehyung and how happy he was that I was joining his family. He brought tears to my eyes as he spoke of my father and how he knew that my dad would have loved to have been here to give me away but that his spirit and loyalty lived on in me.

Jungkook lightened the mood with his comical speech, joking and telling stories about Taehyung being a moody motherfucker before he met me.

When Taehyung stood up I wondered what he was going to say, he wasn't exactly known for his eloquence.

"I'd like to thank you all for coming today, to celebrate with me and my beautiful wife. Thanks to my family for throwing together this wedding and making sure we had the perfect day and mostly thanks to the Princess, for loving me and for giving my boys. Today you have made me the happiest man alive." He looked down at me and smiled, and I grinned back, stunned he had made such a heartfelt speech.

Of course he was Taehyung so I shouldn't have been surprised when he went to sit down, but then stopped and stood back up.

"Oh! I'd like to add, that if any one of you fuckers asks my wife to dance, I will not hesitate to kill you."

Someone cleared his throat loudly and Taehyung shrugged, "I'mkidding…..kinda."

He sat back down next to me, taking my hand and laughing when I rolled my eyes at him.

I joined Taehyung on the dance floor for our first dance; he held me close and twirled me around whispering explicitly what he was going to do to me on our wedding night while I giggled and blushed .

Everyone soon joined in with the dancing and Taehyung and I retrieved the twins from JaeIn and went to say hello to our guests. I had held back and avoided my mother and her husband for as long as was polite, so we reluctantly made our way over to their table.