Chapter 27

Chapter twenty-seven || 스물일곱 장
____________________________________

27| Heart of Gold✨
____________________

He got down on his knees by the side of the bed as I sat up and he opened the box, inside was the most beautiful sapphire and diamond engagement ring.

I gasped, unable to do anything other than cry happy tears.

"I mean, you'll always be my Princess, but I promise to treat you like a fucking Queen, and I want you to be my wife."

__♟️__

I continued to just stare at him, stunned, as tears streamed down my face.

Taehyung ran a hand through his hair looking nervous, but I couldn't find the right words to answer him.

"Did I…. shit, have I fucked this up? Because I know it's not very romantic, we just had sex and we're both fucking naked, and I swear, I was gonna get candles and dinner and flowers and all that cheesy shit, but I can't see us leaving the boys and going to Seoul any time soon, and I don't wanna wait anymore, but, uh… fuck! I guess I can still do that, I mean… shit, the surprise will be ruined, but…. whatever you want Princess." He looked at me helplessly and I shook my head at him, I didn't need a grand romantic proposal, this was so perfectly, complete with cursing and nervous rambling.

"You don't want to marry me?" He asked as he misinterpreted me shaking my head.

"No!" I almost yelled, finally finding my voice. "I mean, yes!"

"Uh…" He looked uncertain.

"Yes!" I cried. "Yes I want to marry you Taehyung!"

"Fuck, really?"

I nodded and smiled down at him.

"If you don't like the ring we can change it, you can pick something different, you don't have to…"

"Taehyung!" I interrupted him "The ring is perfect. It's beautiful."

He sagged and let out a long breath and I giggled.

"Any danger of putting it on my finger so I can get a better look at it?" I smirked at him.

"Oh shit, yeah sorry." He fumbled to get it out of the box and slipped the ring onto my left hand ring finger.