Chapter 11

Chapter eleven || 열한 장
_________________________

Chapter eleven || 열한 장 _________________________

11| Kai's Threats⚔️
____________________

Dont forget to vote! xo

__♟️__

I was sitting in Taehyung's lap, trying to keep my eyes open. He hadn't let me go since he'd walked into the room an hour ago.

His body was still tense and rigid beneath me, he'd run his hand through his hair at least a hundred times, and I'd heard more curse words and death threats come from his mouth than I cared to admit.

Yoongi and Taehyung's dad had joined us and we were all sat round the coffee table in Taehyung's sitting room as they tried to work out how many of their men knew where we were.

It had been agreed that there was a leak and apparently finding out who it was, was of the utmost importance.

From what I could understand they had narrowed down their search and the 'sneak' had to be one of three people.

He was all for shooting the three of them, but Yoongi and Jin had talked him down.

I was yawning and it was nearly four in the morning when Taehyung lifted me out of his lap and led me to the bedroom. "You need to sleep Princess." He told me.

"So do you." I climbed into the bed and stifled a moan at how comfortable it was.

"I'll sleep once I've found the motherfucker who sold you out to Kai." He said coldly.

"Taehyung....," I don't know what I was going to say to him, I didn't think asking him to 'calm down' would do any good.

"I'm sorry Princess." He leant over and kissed me. "I'll be in soon." I nodded, even though I knew he was lying to me, I was too exhausted to care so I let him leave and fell asleep quickly.

I woke to Taehyung yelling and I heard some furniture fall. I sat up in bed, it was early morning and I could see through the curtains that it was just beginning to get light, I could tell from the cold space and undisturbed pillows beside me, that he hadn't made it to bed.

"V, man, come on, not here." I heard Jimin's voice, it was firm but there was a worried edge to it.

"We'll take him downstairs." I heard Yoongi tell him. "You can have him, but we need him to talk first."

I was torn, I didn't know if I wanted to stay where I was or go into the other room. I assumed they'd found whoever it was they were looking for and I knew if I went into the next room, it would be V in there, not Taehyung.

Eventually curiosity got the better of me and I scampered out of bed and cautiously opened the door.

Jungkook, Yoongi and Jin were sitting at the table, and Jimin was stood with his back to me, everyone else was gone. I walked a bit further into the room and gasped.