Chapter 14

Chapter fourteen || 열네 장
___________________________

14| Your Business is My Business🏷️
____________________________________

I hadn't been asleep long when I was startled awake by a god awful screeching noise. It was relentless and I sat up in bed, wondering where the hell it was coming from.

"Oh, fuck, Lia." Taehyung moaned sleepily and I froze. Was he dreaming about her? I was about to get really, really mad and possibly hit him, but luckily for him, he added "I'd recognise that fucking shrieking anywhere, I forgot they were bringing her to the house." He rubbed his hands over his face.

"V." Jennie knocked on the door. "You best come down, she won't stop."

Taehyung groaned and jumped out of bed and pulling on the jeans he'd discarded earlier. He threw open his bedroom door and stomped down the stairs. Jennie gave me a quick wave and followed him.

"Shut the fuck up!" I heard him yell and the screeching stopped, only to start up a minute later. Finally it seemed to stop for good and Taehyung stormed back into his bedroom, slamming the door shut, taking off his jeans and climbing back into bed. He reached for me and pulled my back to his chest.

"What did you do?" I whispered.

"I told her I'd duct tape her mouth shut if she didn't stop. People are trying to fucking sleep." He said angrily.

I didn't know what this 'war' was going to mean for Taehyung. I knew he was capable of being cold and dangerous and I worried that side of him would become more dominant with this new situation. Over the last few days, I'd had brief glimpses of V, but he'd been surprisingly absent given all the things that had happened to us and I had to admit I preferred it that way.

I turned to snuggle into Taehyung's chest and he tightened his arms around me. I knew that whatever happened, there was nowhere else I'd rather be, than safe in his arms.

Taehyung wasn't in bed when I woke up and I stretched out, yawning, I felt a little achy, but only in a really good way and I showered with a dreamy grin on my face as I thought back to last nights activities.

"Morning Y/n." JaeIn smiled as I entered the kitchen. She handed me a coffee and a plate of breakfast, and I sat at the breakfast bar. I thanked her enthusiastically, I could seriously get used to this.

"Where is everybody?" I asked her.

"The boys and Rose are downstairs talking with Jin and Yoongi. Jennie is still in bed I think and Mr. Kim's with Lia."

"Is she hurt?" Lia certainly wasn't my favourite person, but I don't know if she deserved all this, it wasn't her fault her uncle had started a war with the Kim's.

"No." Jennie replied coming and sitting down next to me. "I didn't even have to lay a finger on her, she came with us willingly."

"Really?" I said surprised.