Two

*Brad P.O.V*

"I'll drive her home." Reece provided Con with the reassurance he needed.

"Alright," Con nodded, "Have fun."

Maddie flashed us all a smile. "See you guys soon." She directed at me, James and Tris before turning on her heels and walking out, Reece following behind.

There's something quite sweet about her and Reece's friendship. They really care about each other, and its nice that she's got someone that Con knows will look after her. He doesn't half worry about her, and I feel that's one of the reasons I can't let my feelings get in the way of anything. I don't know how well he would trust me with his sister. His younger sister.

"Brad?" James said, waving his hand in front of my face. "Man what were you thinking about? You were away with the fairies."

"Sorry, guys, sorry, where were - I mean, what were we... Yeah, album covers." I pulled the laptop closer to me and looked through the pictures from the shoot. There were 4 different options that we had been sent through from Joe, our manager, for our album which was being released next month - Day & Night (Day Edition). "This one is the best by far. What do you guys think?"

"Fucking hell, you really were in a different world." Tristan said.

"We all just agreed on that one too." James said, shaking his head.

I rolled my eyes and laughed nervously, causing the lads to all laugh.

"Who were you day dreaming about then?" Con enquired.

"No one, I was just thinking about the album... and tour..." I made an attempt to lie, and failed miserably.

"Hmm. There's definitely a girl involved." Tristan muttered to the other two.

I pretended I didn't hear and pushed the laptop back over to the middle of the table. I couldn't let them know I had been thinking about Maddie. I didn't want to start anything, not here and now.

*Maddie P.O.V*

"I'm gonna be so bored tomorrow. Con and the lads are at the studio finalising the album and you and the boys have your meeting." I said to Reece.

I was lied across the sofa with my head on Reece's lap. The TV was paused from where we had been watching a movie together.

"It won't be all day though. I'll be back by 5. You're welcome to come to my house if you want." Reece said.

"I'll probably go shopping during the day, I haven't been for a while." I yawned.

"That would be nice." Reece said.

"I could give you a fashion show again in the evening." I laughed. "I'm filming a haul video, you could be there when I make that."

"I would be delighted." Reece said, half sarcastic and half genuine.

The front door opened and I heard Con's voice.

"Hello bitch." I said as Con walked in. Brad followed behind him and I caught his eye. Our eyes stayed locked together for several seconds as he made his way to the other sofa and sat down with Con.

"What have you been up to today then?" Con asked.

"We went to Reece's earlier and then came back here and chilled."  I said.

"That sounds like heaven." Brad sighed, looking tired.

"What, chilling at Reece's?" I teased, earning a laugh from Brad. "That reminds me, when do you get your mini break before the album's released?" I asked.

"From Monday." Brad said. "Only a few days left."

"Then you can have your chill days." I said.

"Yeah. Chill by myself." Brad laughed.

I'll chill with you. "What about Tristan?" I said.

"What are you talking about? You can always come and chill here. Even if I'm out with Luce you can still come round, Maddie will be bound to be here and all she does is chill." Con said.

"Shut up." I threw a pillow at him, laughing. Although he's not completely wrong.

"So, you're lonely tomorrow. What's your plans?" Con said.

"Gonna go shopping in town. I'll spend several hours out I imagine." I said.

"I'll give you a lift in if you'd like, on the way to the studio." Con said.

"Awesome, thanks." I said. "How long will you be at the studio for?" I asked.

"I'm not sure." Con said.

"I can always leave to come and bring you back here if you needed me to." Brad said. "If you wanted me to, that is."

"That would be amazing, yeah thank you." I smiled.

I don't know if it's just my brain over imagining things but recently Brad's been paying me a lot of attention. I don't know why, I mean, yeah we're friends and we're close but he's been paying me a LOT more attention these past few months. Ain't gonna deny it, I love it. He's been extra sweet recently, offering to do stuff for me and helping me. I definitely have major feelings for this man and I can't deny it. It also doesn't help that he's paying me all this attention, it's just making me even more drawn to him.

And it's terrifying.

That's my brothers best friend. He's Bradley motherfucking Will Simpson. Love is terrifying enough without it being him that I like.