Fifty-Two

*Brad P.O.V*

We had been in yet another meeting today, which was a very exciting one for me- and the others as well- but especially me. It's been a week since mine and Maddie's version of "Personal" came out, and the reaction had been way better than anyone ever expected, including me and Maddie ourselves. It had shot up to be a fan favourite everywhere.

Today, there had been a meeting called, which me and the lads were informed was a 'tour announcement' but that's all we had been told. I honestly thought something bad might have happened but when we arrived, it was the complete opposite. Joe and our tour production team all decided it would be a great idea if Maddie could come on tour with us. Of course, she usually comes on tour with us anyway, but this time it was for a different reason. They would like Maddie to come up onstage with us to sing both Personal and If I Was Your Man, as they were both on the set list.

As the meeting is ending, everyone was starting to leave. I was so excited to get home and tell Maddie about this - and I know she'll be so excited too.

Just as I was about to leave with the other three, Joe stopped me and pulled me aside.

"I've got another thing you need to ask Maddie." Joe began.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked.

"I was contacted by some people who do interviews and videos with celebs, and they asked me if you, the lads and Maddie would go and do an exclusive interview with them to talk about your relationship and the Personal track etc. I told them to give me a chance to talk to you and I would get back to them, because I want to leave it up to you and Maddie to decide what to do." Joe said.

"Wow, I... that's awesome, but I'll have to speak to Maddie about it first before I tell you an answer, if that's okay?" I said.

"Of course, no I wanted you to go and speak to her first. If you have a chat with her as soon as possible and send me a text or something with what you two want to do, so I can let them know." Joe said, and I smiled and nodded.

"Of course I will, thank you. I'll speak to her when we get back because me and the lads had planned to tell her about this tour arrangement first thing when we get back to Con's anyway." I said.

"Awesome, let me know how that goes. I bet she'll be so happy." He said, and I smiled and nodded. "You go home to Maddie, I'll see you soon." Joe said, and turned to walk off with another guy, talking to him.

I followed one of the security people out of the building and into the taxi where the other three were sat waiting for me.

"What was that about?" Tris asked.

"Joe's been contacted, someone wants to interview us with Maddie. Like, together." I said. "Man, it's only midday yet my brain has been filled with stuff."

"Maddie's going to be so excited! She used to dream about being famous when she was younger." Connor laughed. "She's building up a reputation for herself now."

"She really is." James said, "how are we going to tell her then?"

"I suggest when we all get back to mine, we call her downstairs and sit down in the front room and, Brad, I think it should be you who tells her." Con said.

"What about you though? Don't you want to tell her?" I asked.

"No, I know she would love to hear it from you. Besides, you're the one she'll be singing with." Connor said.

"Okay sure, I'll be the one to tell her then." I said. For the whole journey home, we discussed what I would say, with Connor suggesting we get pissed to celebrate. Not sure how well that'll work out after my birthday last week.

When we got back to the house, we thanked the driver and got out. Connor opened the front door for us all and we headed inside.

I immediately heard Luce and Maddie laughing from the front room.

"Is Luce not at work today?" James asked.

"Nope, day off." Con said.

"Hey." Maddie and Luce said as we all walked into the room. They were sat with Netflix paused on the TV.

"Hey." We said back. I went right over to Maddie and sat next to her, giving her a quick kiss hello.

"So, how did it go today?" Luce asked.

"Yeah, what did they want you for?" Maddie asked.

"Well, that's what we need to discuss with you." Con said.

"Me?" Maddie asked, confused.

"Yeah you. It was about you." Con said.

"Oh my- is it bad?" Maddie asked.

"No, no not at all!" I reassured her. "Actually, it's great. It's more than great."

"Okay, spill?!" Maddie said.

"Okay okay, you ready for this?" I asked, and she nodded. I looked at the other three and the back to Maddie. "So, we have been asked to ask you to do two things. The first is, would you like to come and do an interview with us? Someone contacted Joe and wants us to do an interview with you included."

"Woah, really? That's so cool. Yeah, I'm down for that." Maddie smiled, and I smiled back.

"Awesome! I can't tell you exactly what they'll ask but I know there'll be questions about us and stuff, but we can discuss this later. Now the important one is... when we go on tour would you like to come onstage with us to sing Personal and If I Was Your Man with me?" I said, and her face dropped. She gasped and Luce looked shocked and said something quietly to Connor.

"You're kidding right?" Maddie asked.

"No, we're deadly serious." I said.

"Oh, bloody hell I'm going to cry!" Maddie said, with genuine tears beginning to form. "Of course, I'd literally love to do that! Are you sure that's okay? You guys fine with it?"

"We're more than fine with it sis." Con said.

"You'll make it even better, no offence Brad." James said, and Tris laughed and nodded.

"I can't quite believe that." Maddie said. "Wow. Thank you so much." She said, holding her arms out for a hug. I held onto her tight - I didn't think it was possible, but now I'm even more hyped for tour.

A/N

I kinda felt like I had to add a bit of Braddie singing together on tour into this because why not?

And um I start back at school tomorrow - ew we hate that - so y'know. I feel like a lot has happened in this week off school, I mean I started a tiktok from scratch and I've posted like 2/3 times a day and now I'm on nearly 600 followers and that feels like such an achievement to me idk why lmaoo. Anyway, good luck to anyone else who's starting back at school tomorrow.

Hope y'all have a lovely day/night and thank you for reading :)

Ebony xx