Fourty

*Brad P.O.V*

"Woah wait, you're like trending on Twitter and everything." Maddie said.

"The albums doing so well-" I said, gobsmacked. I know we have a very loyal fan base, I know that, but the support we've had overnight and this morning is... incredible.

It was nearly midday and me and Maddie were still in bed. It had been a late night for all of us, so you can hardly blame us for sleeping in. The first thing we'd done when we woke was check out everything online and see how the album and the fans are all doing and the reactions the album is having. And I must say, it was taking me a while to take in. I'm honestly so happy.

"I'm so so proud of you babe." Maddie said, and she put down her phone and cuddled into my side.

"I love you." I said, putting my arms around her and embracing this moment. All of this was so surreal, and I never imagined going through it with Maddie, the girl I wanted for ages but thought I would never have.

"I love you too." Maddie said, kissing my cheek.

"You know what, I'm gonna do an insta story quickly." I said, "I want to thank everyone for the love so far."

"Good idea." Maddie said, and she went to move away.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" I asked.

"Getting out of the way of your story?" Maddie said.

"Get back here, you're mine and I want you in it." I said. "And if people don't like it, they can leave."

Maddie smiled, giving me a kiss and cuddling back into me again. I opened Instagram and went on to take a story. However, instead, Maddie looked too cute in this position I had to take a picture.

"You're so cute," I said, saving the picture and then getting rid of it so I could take a story.

"Shut up, you." Maddie blushed, and I laughed, holding the camera to film a story.

"Morning everyone, me and Maddie literally haven't been awake long but we've already seen an insane amount of love over the new album. I would just like to say on behalf of me and the other 3 guys, we are so so grateful to each and every one of you who are streaming, promoting, posting, benefitting us in any way, we love you all and we hope to see you soon." I said, and I stopped the insta story. We haven't actually announced a tour yet, but that is the plan for tonight, so I didn't want to mention anything about it just yet.

"Wow don't I look terrible." Maddie said, looking at the video.

"Ay, don't say that. You're gorgeous." I defended her.

"I've got no makeup on, I've not even done my hair." Maddie said, frowning.

"And? You're still beautiful. Don't put yourself down like that. You don't need nicely done hair, makeup and a nice dress sense to be beautiful you know. Besides, I love you no matter what you look like." I said, and Maddie smiled.

"Please, how do I even deserve you." She said.

"More like how do I deserve you." I said, smiling at her.

*Maddie P.O.V*

"Hey everyone! So I just wanted to come and tell you all about a competition/giveaway that I'm doing! The prize is a Vamps hoodie, signed poster and signed Day Edition CD. All you have to do is: post photos and videos of you promoting the album in any way, I'll put some suggestions in the caption, also screenshot proof of your saved/brought Day Edition album on whatever platform you use to listen to music, and also trying to get your family members or friends to listen and stream the album as well! There are a few extra things you can do also, and you must post it with the hash tag #maddiesday&nightcomp so I can see all of your entries! The person who I see does the most promoting will win. Good luck!" I said, and I stopped recording.

I know that this is just a massive promotion of my brothers band but who cares - I was born to promote this band. Well, technically they didn't exist when I was born, but you get what I mean. It's practically like my job now. Besides, I wanna see them blowing up over this album, it really deserves the recognition.

Brad appeared in the doorway, leaning against the frame.

"Hey, I've filmed the comp video so now I'm just posting it online." I said, getting images of the prizes to try and tempt people to join.

"I love how dedicated you are to promoting us, I love how dedicated you've always been since day 1." Brad said, coming up behind me and putting his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder. He watched as I prepared the post, selecting all the images in and typing out the caption.

"What else could I possibly be doing? I'm practically one of your biggest fans." I said, and Brad chuckled.

"Interviewers always ask, 'would you date a fan'." He laughed.

I laughed along as well. "I guess you are now." I said.

"Well, I guess you're also dating your number one fan." Brad said, and I smiled yet again. Bro, this man sure does know how to make me smile like, all the time.

"I keep forgetting you 'like my channel'." I said smirking.

"What? I actually do! I watch your videos." Brad said, laughing again. "Like I said, I'm your number one fan."

"We're each other's number one fans. Maybe that's why we work well together then." I said.

I turned my focus to my Instagram post, wanting to quickly finish it so I could turn my attention fully to Brad. However, he seemed to have different ideas right now.

As he started kissing my neck, I couldn't keep my focus on the details for the post anymore. "Bradley. Will. Si-"

"Okay, okay, sorry, I'll let you finish first." He said, smiling but not retreating. He stayed with his arms around me and his head on my shoulder. I rushed to post about the competition, and then chucked my phone down on the desk and turned around, finally focusing my mind fully on Brad, and Brad alone.

A/N

I just remembered that I should have done a practise exam paper for tomorrow which I never did cuz I FaceTimed my girlfriend instead and then I sat and made some edits and then wrote fan fiction so... ☺️

Oh well. As long as were all happy and this chapter was hopefully good, then it's all worth it. Thank you for reading!

Ebony xx