Sixty-Two

{a bit of a time jump now- hope that's okay :) if not, sorry!! x}

*Brad P.O.V*

~Sunday 14th October~

The next several weeks/months rolled around really quickly- it was a whirlwind of promo, interviews, photo shoots, signings, meetings, rehearsals, and before we knew it, tour was upon us.

It was currently 6am, and me, Maddie and Tris were in the car on the way to James' to go to the tour bus.

We had bags and suitcases all crammed around us as none of us would be home for the next 2 months. I'd missed the excitement and adrenaline of tour, although undoubtedly there'll be things I won't miss, like sleeping in the tiny beds in a cramped room together.

Although this tour, the bus was upgraded - we needed enough place for 9 of us to live; Me, Tris, James, Con, Maddie, Reece, Blake, George and Harvey. We had two separate buses, one for us 9 and then another for our crew, so that we didn't disturb any of them.

Tonight, we kick off the tour- our first show is in Sheffield. The tour bus was leaving at 7:30am, so we should arrive to the venue at around midday, where we can soundcheck and get everything set up for the tour later tonight.

"Mads, are you going to do some filming?" I asked.

"Oh shit, yeah." Maddie said, grabbing her camera from her bad and laughing.

"Wow, don't forget to make the tour diaries!" Tris said, all three of us laughing.

Maddie prepared herself, and hit record. She was sat in the front seat, I was driving, and Tris was in the seat behind me. "Good morning, everyone, it's Saturday 14th, aka the first day of tour! How are we feeling?" She asked, showing me and Tris in shot of the camera.

"So excited." Tris nodded.

"Well, as excited as we can be for 6am." I added.

Maddie laughed. "Yes, so it's 6am and we're currently on our way to James' to get on the tour bus. We should be arriving there in about 10 minutes."

We filmed a bit of content, even turning on the radio and having a little sing song for Maddie to edit into the tour diary for today. She is doing a video diary for every day we have a show- that's what she did on the last tour as well. Today is diary 1.

Before we knew it, we were at James'... and there was the tour bus.

"Oh my word." Maddie said, getting excited. "This is unreal."

We all climbed out of the car as James and Con came over to greet us.

"Morning sunshine." Maddie said to Con.

"Shut up, or else we'll leave you behind." Connor joked.

"More like we'll leave you behind. I can replace you." Maddie smirked, giving me a look.

"I'm not saying anything, I'm staying right out of this." I said, putting my hands up.

There were so many people around, all members of our tour crew that I knew well from our previous tours. We all headed around greeting everyone and having small chit chat, although everyone was mega busy getting everything ready. As me, Tris and Maddie were grabbing our bags out of my car (with the help of a couple of members of crew), another car drew up and Harvey stepped out of the passenger side.

"Hey Harv, my man how have you been?" I asked, giving him that typical 'bro hug'.

"Hey man, I've been good thanks, and you?" He asked.

"Yeah, I've been good too thanks." I said, and Maddie came to join me by my side.

"Hey Maddie! Long time no see!" Harvey said, giving her a hug.

"Hey Harvey." She said, hugging him back.

"Congrats on the relationship change by the way, you two are brilliant together." Harvey said, and we both smiled.

"Thanks." The pair of us said.

"No worries." He said, and then his attention was diverted. "Hey Con, Tris, how have you been? Where's James to?" Harvey said, and we moved on again, continuing to load our bags up.

I helped Harvey to get his bags out of his mums car- Nicki had driven him here to save leaving yet another car at James' house whilst we were gone. James had gone to pick up Con this morning so the only cars that would be left here whilst we were away was James' himself, mine and then whichever of the New Hope Club boys car they decide to bring- they're all travelling here together so it's only 1 vehicle.

At roughly 6:30am, Blake's car pulled up next to mine, and the doors opened and closed.

Maddie spun around so quickly I'm surprised she didn't loose her balance. "Reece!" She said, and she ran up to him, giving him the biggest hug. You can't beat Maddie and Reece's friendship, they're undeniably the most iconic duo.

She moved on to say hi to Blake and George as me and the lads made out way over to greet them too. All nine of us stood together by Blake's car, looking at the tour bus.

"Well, I guess we're going to be living in there together for the next two months." Connor said.

"I swear, being the only girl is going to drive me insane." Maddie said, making us all laugh.

Yet again, we helped the boys to unload their bags and get them onto the tour bus. Maddie had been on and off filming, so she could show the process of the first day of tour where we're preparing everything to leave. It's a long process.

"Guess who's back?" Maddie said to the camera, and then Reece popped up beside her. "That's right, your Mace duo is back in action, back for another content filled tour."

I chuckled to myself as Maddie and Reece filmed some content for the tour diary, and I made my way over to Joe and the other three lads.

I reached them, and Joe nodded at me. "Alright boys, this is it... You ready?"

A/N

Hope no one minds the time jump :)

I knew this book would drag on too much if I didn't time skip to tour haha. Anyway, it should be fun to write all about tour now hehe.

Hope y'all are happy and well, remember my dms are open if anyone needs 💙 Thank you for reading!

Ebony xx