Thirty-Nine

*Maddie P.O.V*

~A few days later, 11;55pm~

"Yo, it's officially 5 minutes!" Tristan said.

"Everyone, it's 5 minutes until our album drops!" Brad said, going right up to the phone and talking to it. The boys had started a live stream about half an hour ago to have a chat with the fans on the lead up to the album drop, and me, Luce and Kirstie had decided to get involved with the live too. And yes; we were all a little bit tipsy. Some more than others...

"Maddie, wanna grab another drink?" Luce asked.

"Yeah, let's go." I said, grabbing my empty wine glass and heading into the kitchen with Luce and Kirstie.

I checked out my hair in the reflection of the window as Luce poured us all another drink.

"Between the three of us," Luce began. "How's things going with Brad? Don't worry, I won't tell Con." she said, and I giggled.

"Things are actually going so good, I can't even describe." I said.

"You two are the cutest!" Kirstie said.

Before I could thank her, Luce turned to me again. She handed me my wine glass and smiled in a mischievous way.

"Why are you giving me that look... I don't trust you. You're drunk." I laughed, taking my drink.

"I wanna know the tea, like... between you and Brad. Like... have you..." Luce said.

"Luce!" I said, bursting out laughing. Kirstie and Luce were laughing as well.

"I'm just wondering." Luce laughed, taking a sip of her drink.

"Fine, yeah we have." I said, and Luce nearly choked on her drink.

"That was very straight forward and out there." Kirstie laughed.

"Well, what else did you expect?" I laughed.

Tris walked into the room and I widened my eyes.

"You good?" Tristan laughed.

"Did you... hear... this conversation?" I asked, praying he hadn't. If he has, I swear I'll cry.

"No." Tristan laughed. "I just came out to grab another drink, and to tell you that your boyfriends want you back."

"Aww, guess we should go back to them." I said, and we all laughed.

"Wait, girls, before we go." Luce said, "we need a picture together. We don't have any!"

"Yes we do!" I said, and we all gathered around together as Luce got her phone out and we took a small series of photos.

"Shit, it's like a minute until the album drops." Kirstie said, and we all ran into the other room together, laughing.

"And they're back!" Connor said.

"Thank god, we thought you'd miss the drop!" James said.

"We're here, don't fear." Luce said.

"Ayyy." Connor said, smiling and giving her a kiss.

Brad came to take my hand, looking at his phone. "Okay, we've got 15 seconds until midnight... 10, 9,"

"8, 7.." we all counted down, all 7 of us stood in view of the camera. I was stood between Brad and Connor, and everyone was stood around us. Tristan and Connor were on their phones recording the moment for social media. It's moments like these that I know I will cherish forever. And let's not talk about the adrenaline rush that I'm feeling right now.

"3, 2, 1!" We yelled, and Brad showed his phone - time: 00:00.

"It's out! The album is out!" Brad said. Brad put the album playing through the speakers, and Tristan went to sit over in front of the live as a drunk Connor started dancing around with an equally drunk Luce, and James was singing to Kirstie. Brad put his arm around my waist, pulling me into him. I turned to face him, and he smiled.

"I'm so proud of you." I said, both of us smiling a lot. "This album is your best one yet."

"And I'm so glad I get to celebrate the release with you." Brad said, and he tilted my head up and kissed me.

There is no one, no one, that I would rather be spending my life with other than Brad. I've dated a couple guys in my teenage years, and I can confidently stand here and tell you that I have never felt this way before about any of them. Maybe Brad was always meant to be the guy I ended up with?

"Okay you two, I'll forcibly break you apart in a minute. Think of the children on the live!" Connor said, and me and Brad pulled away from each other, laughing.

"Leave them alone!" Luce laughed.

"The fans clearly don't have an issue with it!" Tristan said, and me and Brad went to sit with him so we could talk to the fans more.

I read the comments. Mostly, they were all sweet.

'Connor don't be mean'

'This is the cutest shit ever'

'Braddie supremacy!'

'You two look perfect together'

I smiled, looking through the comments. As time goes on, the fandom are warming up to mine and Brad's relationship. The hate is dying down and there's more love out there about it now. Some people have even made fan accounts, and I try my hardest to interact with as many as possible daily. It means a lot to see that the fandom are accepting me and that they're happy for me and Brad. I also know it means the world to Brad as well, I think secretly he was very scared that there would be too much hate and it would cause a strain on our relationship. Luckily, that hasn't happened at all.

Brad caught my eye and he smiled at me, putting his arm around me and pulling me closer.

"I hope that all of you guys who are still viewing are also listening to our album!" Brad joked. "If not, go off and listen to it, we'll still be here when you come back. This live is far from over yet."

"Yep, the party is only just getting started!" Connor said, coming and poking his head between me and Brad. On the live, it looked hilarious and was iconic seeing as it was my brother coming between me and my boyfriend.

"You're a twat." I said, and all of a sudden the comments filled with, 'Connor's a twat'.

"Wow babe, look how much power you have." Brad said, laughing.

"That's a lot of power." I said, pulling a face.

A/N

I ordered a load of 5SOS and The Vamps pictures and I've started to put them up around my bed and I feel like I'm turning my bed space into a shrine I- help.

Also I keep telling myself I'm going to post earlier but... it's not happening😂

I hope you've all had a good day/night, remember I love you and you're amazing and I'm happy you're here ☺️

Thank you for reading!

Ebony xx