Three

*Brad P.O.V*

My phone started ringing and I pulled it out of my pocket. Maddie.

"Hey." I answered instantly, heading out of the studio to escape the noise. "Did you want to be picked up?"

"Hey, if that's okay? Whenever you're ready, I'm in Costa right now so I can wait here until you're ready." Maddie responded.

"I'll leave now, will be there in about 15 minutes." I said to her. We said our goodbyes and hung up.

"Maddie?" Con asked as I walked back in.

"Yeah, I'm going to grab her now. Unless you want to do it?" I said.

"No, you go ahead. We're nearly finished here now anyway so we'll be done in like half hour tops. You might as well stay at mine or go wherever once you've dropped her back, whichever you want to do, because we'll probably be ready to go before you get back here." Con said.

"Okay cool, see you back at yours then." I said, and I grabbed my keys and jacket and left.

It wasn't long before I pulled up in the parking lot. I put a ticket on my car and headed down the high street, pulling a beanie over my head as I walked. I rounded a corner and bumped into 3 young girls.

"Oh I'm so sorry- omg you're Brad Simpson." One said.

"Holy shit-" another exclaimed, and the third started crying in shock.

"Hey." I laughed. "Bless you, don't cry! What are your names?"

"I'm Georgia, and this is Macey and Beth." The tallest one, Georgia, told me.

"You all have lovely names! Would you like to get a quick picture?" I asked.

"Yes please!" They exclaimed, and I took pictures with each of them.

"My sister is going to flip her shit when she realises I met you." Beth, the one who had cried, said.

"Oh really, what's your sisters name?" I asked.

"Becca." She told me.

"Would you let me use your phone real quick?" I asked her. Confused, she obliged. I flipped her camera onto record. "Hey Becca, I've just bumped into your sister and her friends in town. Just wanted to let you know I love you, stay healthy and make sure you're eating and drinking, stay safe and hopefully me and the lads will see you on our next tour. Bye!"

"Oh my goodness thank you so much!" Beth exclaimed.

"It's no worries! Now, I best be off but it was lovely to meet you three!" I said, and gave them all a hug goodbye.

I continued my journey and eventually ended up in Costa. I queued up and got a coffee, and looked around for Maddie. I spotted her in the far corner - bloody hell she has a lot of bags.

Once I had my coffee I made my way over to sit with her.

"Mind if I move some bags?" I asked.

"Oh, Brad, hey." Maddie said, putting her phone down and smiling. "Yes yes, sorry, let me move some." She said laughing.

Together we both moved a few under the table so I could sit on the seat.

Me and Maddie very rarely ever hang out just us two alone - in fact, I don't think we've ever really hung out alone, especially not since I've had feelings for her. That's probably a good thing though... I really can't do this. Not to Con, this is his little sister.

"I decided to join you for a drink before we get going. The lads are wrapping up at the studio soon so I won't be going back today." I said, trying to pull myself out of my thoughts.

"Ooh okay cool. How are things moving along with the album?" Maddie asked. That's one thing I love about her, she's always very involved and engaged in the band and everything we do. I can't wait for what's to come, the mini break followed by tour. It'll mean lots of opportunity to spend time with Maddie, I mean and the boys you know, and I can get to know her better. And tour is always a laugh with her.

"They're going pretty smoothly, its only 3 days left until we hand over the album fully. Then we've got 4 weeks until its released. It's practically just listening through the album and adding final touches." I said, and then explained what we had planned out for the last few days.

"Do you know what we should do?" Maddie said, her eyes all lit up. "We should do one of those album release parties sometime soon. You know with like we did for the Wake Up album, only this time I will be drinking."

I laughed, remembering that party. The day we handed over the Wake Up album, we had a mini party that night. There was literally only about 10 of us there. Maddie was 15 I think, and Connor wouldn't let her drink much. She only had like 1 glass. I remember she wasn't impressed by that.

"We definitely should, that night was very eventful. We should ask the lads about it, I could do that at the studio tomorrow and we could sort it. I'm happy to host it at mine and Tris' place. Tris won't mind." We both laughed.

"That would be the best, we should do it." Maddie said.

It wasn't long until we were both clutching bags, heading back down the high street to my car, keeping our heads down so that we didn't bump into anyone or get recognised. We piled the bags up in the back and got in. Maddie sighed with relief and relaxed.

"Feels great to be chilled." Maddie laughed.

"I bet, you've been on your feet for hours." I said to her. "Let's get you home."