Thirty-Two

*Brad P.O.V*

"Morning." Maddie said, opening one eye and smiling at me.

"Morning babe, how did you sleep?" I asked, and she moved into my side more, putting her arm around me.

"Good thanks, what about you?" She asked.

"Really good yeah, thanks." I said. I rolled to the side and grabbed my phone to check the time. "What the fuck?"

"What's up?" Maddie asked.

"Dean sent through the pictures at 4am. Did he really stay up that late to edit them all?" I said, in shock. I knew he was committed to helping us out but didn't think he was that committed. I opened the message he'd sent and read it out loud. "Hey mate, sorry it's early hours of the morning, I expect you're asleep. Wanted to get these to you as soon as possible. Let me know if they're any good! I can edit them in any other way you want if that's what you'd like."

"4am?! Fucking hell." Maddie said, and I clicked onto the link he'd attached to take us to the photos. Maddie sat up so that we could look through the pictures together, deciphering which ones were best and which ones we wanted to use on instagram. The luxury is, we can pick whichever ones we want for our instagrams because they don't have to be the exact same pictures.

"We should pick our favourite three each." Maddie said. "I already know which 3 I want."

"Show me." I said, and she took my phone.

"This one." The one where we were heading into the sea hand in hand. "This one." The one where we were lied on the ground together, facing each other. "And this one, 100%." The one of me at the cliff top holding her up and kissing her.

"I want that one too! We should both use that. That's one of the best." I said. "I want this one too." I said, showing her the very first photo we took where she's stood at the cliff ledge and I'm hugging her from behind. "And this one." I said, showing the one where I'm giving her a piggy back ride and we're both smiling and laughing. It was a completely natural photo that Dean had taken when we weren't posing. I think that's why I love it so much, because it isn't staged and shows just how happy we are together.

"I've gotta message Dean and thank him!" Maddie said, reaching for her phone.

"I'll send you all the pictures across too." I said.

"No need, Deans sent me them too." Maddie said, checking her phone. "Oh god, imagine Con's reaction to seeing us kissing." Maddie laughed.

That's a fair point. He hasn't seen us do much more than cuddle and hold hands. I also laughed. "He'll probably have a shock."

"Imagine his face." Maddie giggled. "Oh well, he's gotta get used to it."

"Indeed he does." I said. "How close are you to finishing the little video you filmed yesterday?"

"I've uploaded them all and began to edit. I'd say another 2 hours ish of work and it should be finished and ready to be uploaded." Maddie said. She had also stayed up last night uploading the videos to her laptop and doing all her work on her fancy technology I'd never seen before - purely because I've never edited a youtube video. "Are you getting a bit eager now?" Maddie teased.

"Not at all." I said, smirking. She dropped her phone on the bed and leaned over to kiss me.

"Be patient, mister. The video will be ready soon. Then it's all up to you about when we go forward with the plan." Maddie said.

"Okay Ma'am, whatever you say." I retorted, and Maddie smirked.

"I do love you." She said, kissing my cheek and then lying back.

"I love you too." I chuckled.

*Maddie P.O.V*

"If you're ready to do it now, do it now. It's completely up to you guys. It's your life, your relationship, you should have control. All I need to know is when you're doing it." Joe said from the other end of the phone. Me, Brad and Connor were talking to him about when we should drop the bombshell.

I love Joe and now supporting he has been to us. You see, you would expect him to tell us we couldn't tell the fans and we had to live in secret, or that he would tell us where, when and how to tell the world about us - but in reality, he's really laid back about it and wants us to be able to do it on our own terms and off our own backs. As Brad's manager, of course he needs to know when we're going to do it so he can be braced for what is to come from fans to other celebs to social media and the press. That's totally understandable, and doesn't bother me at all.

"I'm scared, I haven't even seen these pictures or videos they're posting." Connor said.

"It's all part of the big reveal." I said. In reality, I was nervous for his reaction. I don't know why, I guess it's just because once we've posted it and put our relationship out there, it's going to get way more real. Plus, he's my big brother so I do get nervous sometimes because, after all, I am dating his best friend.

"I think we want to do it tonight. Right babe?" Brad said, and I nodded.

"Yeah, tonight if that's okay with you?" I said to Joe. "I've literally got the video we sent to you all ready to upload whenever we decide to, and we've got the pictures you've seen. It's all ready to be posted."

"Tonight sounds like a plan. Send me through a text when you're about to do it." Joe said.

"Will do." Brad said.

"Okay, I've gotta shoot. Nice talking to you, and good luck love birds. You know where I am if you need me." Joe said, and I smiled.

"Bye Joe! Thank you." We said, and the call ended.

"So... tonight." Con said.

"Tonight." Brad said.

"Tonight." I said.