Chapter 4

Felicity was running around the house, Oliver chasing after her.

"Get back here, young lady!" he laughed, carelessly.

"What are you gonna do?" Felicity dared to know and spun around, jogging backward with easy grace. "Spank me?" Her sassiness and confidence had amplified since she had gotten married to Oliver, through out the time they'd been together.

Oliver had an evil glint in his eye as he raced down the halls after his newly wedded wife, "I'm thinking about doing a lot more than that, Felicity, trust me..."

"Ooh," Felicity turned back around when Oliver was about to catch up and hopped down the stairs, "sounds promising, Mr. Queen!"

Oliver leaped over the railing with serenity, and landed right in front of his wife. Felicity screamed with giddy surprise and her foot almost slipped when she took off running in the other direction.

"Get back here, Mrs. Queen!" Oliver shouted, chasing after her.

Felicity fired back, teasingly, "Come and get me!"

Oliver raced up the stairs after his blonde Goddess, and was within hairs reach when she put a little more energy into her jog and now was in a full on sprint throughout the house.

"When I do grab ahold of that tight little butt of yours, somebody is gonna be sorry!"

"Well that 'somebody' ain't gonna be me!" Felicity giggled and pumped her arms back and forth as she danced down the hallway.

"You forget, I've lived in this house a lot longer than you have, darling, and I know all the in's and out's of these halls," Oliver cut through the hallway instead of Felicity, who was taking the library's route to the kitchen. "Where in the world are you going? What are you going to do in the kitchen, Felicity?"

Felicity stopped at the sink, pulled the hose out of the sink and turned the water on, having the water squirt out of the small fosset head. "This!" she pulled the trigger as Oliver froze in place, surprised that she would even go there.

Oliver covered his face as his shirt and neck got racked with water. "Felicity!?!" Oliver didn't come up with a better solution than running toward her.

Felicity could hardly keep upright she was laughing so hard. "Stay back, husband," Felicity warned with a big laugh.

"Well, wife," Oliver reached for the cool pot filled with water that they took off the burner a while ago when she broke out the ice cream. "You should know better than to spray small amounts water that only soaks certain body parts," he held up the pot and all humor from Felicity was wiped away. "You should really just grab a bucket and go-"

"-Oliver? NO!!!!-"

"-Whoosh-" With a dump, Oliver threw all the water from the pot onto Felicity, drenching her from her head to her toes.

Felicity stopped with the permanent placed water gun, dropped her arm and tapped her foot. "You stepped over a line," she declared, trying very hard to try and look angry.

"Oh, did I?" Oliver looked amused at Felicity's grim expression and the tapping of her foot.

"Yes," Felicity raised the spray again and focused on his face as he ran past her. "No way! Nah-huh! You get back here, mister!" she protested weakly, dropping the water weapon and running back after her husband.