Chapter 18

~I'm so sorry you guys for the writers block! It's been terrible for all stories - whatever the topic! I'm jumping back onto the ball as fast as I can and will spend waking moment back onmy computer and typing away to try and get this story done! Thank you for your patience and all your support! Rogue 7/12/15~

Harvey Dent locked and loaded the gun while leaning up against the warehouse wall. It was dark and gloomy in the room but Harvey was used to the dark. He could everything that was going on in here.

"I'm not really one for asking over, and over, and over again," Harvey's voice dragged on and on, "so, I'm going to give you two chances, Mrs. Diggle," Harvey said, standing up taller.

There was another man in the room, a man that meant a great deal to Carly. Ever since Felicity had came back from New York, the whole superhero gang had been stronger than ever. Not just the ones from Starling City and Nanda Parbat, but Central City. too. The man who was in the room was named Barry Allen, and he was two seconds from having a bullet lodged into his chest.

"Chance number one," Havery said slowly, "when's Felicity's Smoak's due date?"

"Her name is Felicity Queen, Oliver!" Carly shouted, desperately pulling on the chains that had bound her for so long.

"My name is Harvey Dent," he replied, "and you shall call me so. Whoever this 'Oliver Queen' is - he's dead."

"What's happened to you?" Berry Allen asked with shock. He had remembered talking to Dr. Wells about speed velocity, and how fast he could go, then he stopped a man with the power to control the weather... but what happened after that? Nothing, he didn't remember anything after that. Waking up in this dark warehouse was all that he could be scared of at the moment since Oliver wasn't acting like himself. Barry Allen shook his head. "Oliver, this isn't you. This isn't you, Oliver, you're a hero!"

"My name is Harvey Dent!" He stated louder this time.

"You're name is Oliver Queen!" Barry tried one last time. "You taught me what is was like to be a hero, the value of patience before just storming into a fight - you're the closest thing I have to a brother!" Barry grasped at straws and almost begged Oliver to listen to him. "Please, Oliver, don't do anything you'll regret!"

"Will you shut up before I kill you?" Harvey said cocking back the gun in his hands.

"You're not going to kill me, Oliver," Barry said and tried to make himself believe it. Oliver wasn't okay, he was damaged and in pain and a little crazy - but he was still Oliver. He was still his best friend, he was still the man that was Starling City's hero. He wouldn't kill Barry... Oliver couldn't.

"You wanna bet?" Oliver let the question hang in the air before he pulled the trigger.

***

Felicity felt weak in the knees, her whole world just came tumbling down around her. "What?" she whispered, astonished. "What did you just say?"

"My name," Harvey repeated. "It's not Oliver. It's Harvey Dent."

Tears brimmed at the corners of her eyes, the truth not only that they brainwashed the love of all her lives into forgetting her, their family, their children, but they now brainwashed Oliver into forgetting himself, too.

"What..." Felicity spoke through the tears and tried to clear her throat so her voice wasn't shaky. "What are you doing here?"

He regarded her with curious eyes and couldn't help but notice that she was covering her stomach like she was trying to protect her unborn children. "What are you doing here?" he asked in return.

"I used to live here," Felicity blinked rapidly and found a chair to sit down in. The whole world of beautiful color dimmed to black and white - a numb feeling came over her.

"I think I did, too," Harvey Dent muttered under his breath.

"What... What makes you say that?" Felicity asked.

"I was out for a walk, and I kind of just made the wrong turn somewhere... to this place. It's strange.. the smell of vanilla cappuccino smells so familiar," Harvey was truthful but tried not to reveal too much.

Felicity didn't know what to say, so she swallowed and tried to breathe so that her babies wouldn't come early. "Do you know... if you like that smell?" Felicity tried to breathe in deep breaths, in and out; in and out.

Harvey looked around the room and glanced at things that Felicity knew that great meaning to the couple. "I guess, I... I'm not exactly sure."

"Are... are you sure about anything?" Felicity asked him.

Harvey looked back at Felicity and walked closer to her. "Yes," he whispered and Felicity tensed as she waited for him to get closer. There was this look in his eyes that she couldn't decipher, it was somewhere between unconditional lies, or hidden love, and Felicity couldn't tell which is which. Felicity tried to act normal and stand with her hands on her stomach in a rested position, played with her wedding ring.

"And what's that?" Felicity made sure to look into his eyes. She could always understand him, even when he tried to hide things from her, she understood that he was upset, or angry, or worried, or happy. . . "The thing that you know for sure?"

Oliver tilted his head to the side, gently touched her face, and traveled down his thumb to her lips. "That I'm hired to kill you," his hands jumped down to her throat and squeezed until Felicity imaged that she heard shattered glass.