Chapter 19

Felicity started to see black spots cover her vision when she felt a heart beat pound down in her stomach."Please," she begged and tried yanking at his hand, "you're killing them. Please... Oliver, stop him... Please..."

Felicity heard something along the lines of breaking glass, it was loud, louder than the usual flower pot tipping over, such a loud noise that made her think the window was crashing open. Felicity's eyes rolled to the side, her brain feeling like it was on high boil. She saw a woman with long, curly red hair land in the middle of her bedroom, hand up, something in it that looked blue and lightningy.

"Oliver, let her go!" her strong, powerful voice boomed throughout Felicity's old bedroom.

Felicity was becoming conscious, but before she closed her eyes to go to sleep, Felicity stomps her foot down on his, thrusts her hands down as hard as she could on his forearms, and pushes his away. It was her one last attempt to be free from him, and this time his arms failed and Felicity fell back onto the floor.

Voices came across her mind in a blur of trying to stay awake.

". . . Honey, can you open your eyes for me?"

". . . Mrs. Felicity?"

" . . .Oliver, what's wrong with you?"

"She's your wife, how could you do this?!"

". . . Can you hear me?"

". . . Honey, wake up!"

". . . Steve, call 911!"

And that was the last thing she heard before she went unconscious.

* * *

By the time that Felicity came to, she had a blinding white light above her and it was swinging back and forth. "W...what's going... on?" Felicity tried to keep her eyes open, but she couldn't force herself to stay awake.

Natasha Romanoff, or Natalia Romanova, sat in a chair with her head in her hands. "Felicity?"

"Nat? What..."

"Shh... You're alright," Nat's eyes peeked up from staring at her hands, to Felicity's face.

"What about... my children?"

"They're alright, too," Natasha assured her. "They're alright, too... Just get some sleep, Felicity... Just sleep..."

* * *

Oliver stormed into the warehouse, kicking down the door and screaming, "I remember her, you son of a bitch!"

A woman in her late twenties turned around and crossed her arms. "What's going on?" she asked him.

"You knew, this whole time, you've known!" Oliver was beside himself in anger and rage. "This whole time, you've sat by and watched Felicity and I be happy all these years and now of all times, you choose to attack us? Why!" he screamed with tears of anger pouring down his face. He felt like beating her face out, making her blood into a new leather that he was going to wear. All the moments they've been together, all the secrets they've shared, everything that had passed between them in the past was gone. She came after his wife, his pregnant wife and that was stepping over a line that he would not cross.

"Why!" he screamed again and made her jump.

"Because you took everything from me!" she screamed in return. "When you arrested him, he was charged with so many murders they booked him onto death row!"

"So you broke him out of prison?" Oliver yelled in disbeliefe. "I get that you loved him, but he's a mass murderer!"

"And what are you, Oliver? A mass 'hero'? The love of my life was going to die, what would you have me do? You threw him out onto the street, gave him to the people and shouted out what he had done!"

"He almost killed Felicity!" he argued back.

"And now you will," her voice was harsh and heartless.

Oliver growled ad took three big steps forward, "Over my dead body..."

* * *

Thea was also at the hospital, she and Roy were at the coffee stand trying to get a grip on how to deal with all of this. Natasha was still in the hospital, sitting on Steve's lap this time, tangled together in a soon to-be union. They were talking quietly together when suddenly she was angry.

"This shouldn't have happened, Steve. . . It was all supposed to end when she got married. I mean, I know that she's a superhero, we all are, and drama, and death just come along with the job, but. . . She's pregnant for Gods' sake!" she growled in a loud tone under her breath.

"Nat, someone is gonna hear you," Steve Rodger's soft voice was soothing to his newly bride. They were six weeks away from getting married, but with Sara, her sister, recent disappearance, they postponed it until they could fly back to America to Starling City and get a grip on what was happening.

"My sister is missing, my best friend's husband has lost his god-damn mind, and Felicity is in the hospital with an unregulated heartbeat, forcing her children to work harder to live!" Natasha's only cried four times in her life. Once, when her parents were shot in front her eyes and then she was captured by a secret group of elite female assassins called the Black Widow Program, where they took out her female eggs and ensured that she wouldn't have children - ever. Twice, when Steve proposed, and this time, where the life of her sister, best friend, and most things that she held dear were being ripped away from her.

"What?" Felicity struggled to sit up from lying back down on the bed. "What did you say about my heart beat?" her voice was hoarse as she felt a strong hand on her forehead, brushing back loose, long hair gently.

"You're alright," a soothing voice said, "the important thing is that you're alright. The babies are alright."

Shado was suddenly was by her side, a hand through her hair. "Shado, what happened?"

"It seems to be that Oliver has been through the program, and he has forgotten who he is. Whoever is controlling his brain, and body, they're good, and we think that they're sending him back to kill you, because they know that you're the only one of us that can jog his memories," Shado explained.

"Why?" Felicity asked. "We've put so many people away, but why would they go through this much trouble to have Oliver and I suffer?" Felicity suddenly realized, "This is personal. We know these people, it isn't just some gang banger, they're smart, and organized, and powerful in the police force."

Felicity couldn't help but think back four years ago, to a Detective that didn't really have everything lined up properly and accused Felicity of mass murder...