Chapter 5

(~Present Day~)

Oliver and Sara both stopped running outside a Chineese restruant. Oliver opened the door for Sara since she was shot in the shoulder with an arrow. Sara hastefully walked through the door, and toward the bathroom.

Sara and Oliver had stopped a few moments ago and pulled out the arrow. It wouldn't have looked very cizilized if Sara came into a China restranut with an arrow in her shoulder. They would've stood out just a little bit.

Sara walked to the bathroom and grabbed several paper towels, pressing them aganist her black leather outfit. Oliver helped Sara unbuckle herself from her clothes.

"You're losing a lot of blood," Oliver noted and stripped Sara of her shirt with genlte prying hands.

"No shit, really?" Sara rolled her eyes. "Grab the first aid kit and I'll be fine."

"There's a blood trail on the street," Oliver ripped open the white crossed box and found the gauze.

"No shit, really?" Sara repeated. "We have to keep moving. Patch me up; quick."

"You sure? We don't-"

"You're right, just cover me up, we don't have time," Sara agreed and looked away. It helped her cope with the pain

Oliver pressed the gauze onto Sara's shoulder and she didn't even cry out in pain, just winced and squinted her eyes.

"I get being tough and all, but that must hurt like a-"

"I really hate the 'B' word, so don't say it," Sara demanded through her teeth. "It doesn't hurt that bad, Oliver, take a chill pill."

"What's got your panties in a knot?" Oliver asked, grimly.

"I've been shot with an arrow," Sara glared at him. "That kind of puts a kink in my whole day, Ollie."

Oliver didn't really have anything to say to that besides, "Sara? It's night out."

Sara's face fell and she felt like hitting him in the throat. "State the obvious, will you, Ivy League Drop Out?"

"Well," Oliver huffed a humorless laugh as he threw the bloody gauze into the trash and pressed another pad onto her arm, "it doesn't take a scientific genius, like yourself, to figure that one out."

"You're such a pain," Sara grumbled.

Oliver wrapped her arm tightly with some tape and helped her put her arm back into her leather jacket. "Let's go," Oliver mumbled and opened the door to the bathroom to slip out of the restaurant, unseen.

As Oliver and Sara doubled back to the warehouse that they were staying at, he noticed how quiet Sara was.

"You alright?" he asked as he opened the warehouse door for her.

"I'm fine, Queen, why do you ask?" Sara had never had any friends, but being tortured with Olive Queen, boy genius over there, was as close as it came.

"You seem quiet," Oliver noted and flipped the lights on in the warehouse.

"You seem like you're quiet too," Sara mouthed back. "What's on your mind?"

Oliver eyed her, "I asked you first."

"Glad you can count, I asked you second," Sara smiled and laughed.

Oliver sighed, "I... I think I know who that blond chick is. The one I was holding onto? Felicity Smoak? My target?"

"Yeah, so?" Sara asked with narrowed eyes.

"Well, I think... I think I..."

"Yeah?" Sara found the cot she had slept on for a while since she had been here and looked up at his face, urging him to go on. "You think what?"

Oliver tried to find the words, but he failed. "Never mind, it's not worth talking about."

"No," Sara shook her head and watched Oliver plop down in his cot that was beside hers. "What were you gonna say?"

Oliver gave out a big breath through his parted mouth, "I was gonna say that I thought I knew her, as in... Closely. I mean, how did she know I was having problems with my memory? I haven't told anyone, not yet, anyway, besides Merlyn."

"You just told me, Ollie," Sara pointed out with a weak smile.

"Yeah, I guess I did," Oliver laid back on his sweat filled pillow.

"I didn't know you were having memory problems, too," Sara fell back onto her black cot and looked over at Oliver's black one. "Malcom says that he can reverse the effects of whatever did this to us, do you believe him?"

Oliver turned his head to look at her. "You're having issues remembering the past, too?" he asked, curiously.

"That's what I just said, didn't I?" The areas around her eyes crinkled in a smile.

The warehouse was filled with screams, and Sara and Oliver sat up at the sound of the girl's high pitched yell. "PLEASE! STOP!"

Sara grabbed Oliver's hand as he jumped forward to go help whoever was in need, but Sara's hand stopped him.

"What are you doing?" he asked eyeing where her firm hand was locked on his arm.

"What are you doing?" she fired back. "Do you plan on interfering with an investigation?"

"That's not an investigation, that's torture!" Oliver hissed between his teeth. "How can you stand there and do nothing about it?" Sara didn't know what to say, so she didn't say anything; just followed behind him as he crept to where the noise was coming from.

"When is her due date!" The scientist's scream filled the room of where Oliver and Sara slipped inside.

"I am not telling you..." A woman with chocolate skin and caramel brown eyes looked sickly ill, that or dead. She had sweat on her forehead, and hair was stuck to her face, the perspiration acting like sweat. Her shirt was soaked as well, her arms spread out, latched onto the chain that bound her arms back to the floor.

"He's sick," Sara shook her head. "Why does he have to do this? There has to be another way to get our memories back."

"Malcom says Tetch knows what he's doing," Oliver shook his head. "He is a doctor, anyway."

"More like a Mad Hatter," Sara rolled her eyes and shook her head. "I hate him, I don't care what he's doing for us, you're right... It isn't right."

Oliver listened to the woman's screams, her refusal to answer his demands. "She's strong," Oliver noted with a bow of his head.

"She is," Sara agreed. "What is he talking about, though? Who's due date?"

Oliver shrugged, "I don't know..." An image of Felicity Smoak's stomach flashed through Oliver's mind, but he shook it off. He was hired to kill Felicity, if he was going to kill her, the babies would die with her. She wouldn't have a chance to give birth, that wouldn't matter.

So, the real question was, who else was pregnant?