Chapter 6

It was hard for Oliver to fall asleep, with the woman screaming to the top of her lungs for hours, it was a little sleep consuming, but once he did fall asleep, he fell rather fast. Oliver rolled from side to side, tossing his head back and forth in his restless sleep!

***

"S... Stop it! Oliver!" A small girl with curly hair warned him and squirmed underneath his ever dying pressure. "Don't! Mummy!!!"

Oliver's long hair was in his way and the young girl's fragile body was trying to move out from Oliver's - that was now sitting on her.

"Oliver Queen!" Another woman with long black hair and chocolate swirling black eyes cam around the corner to scold him. "Get off your sister, this instant!"

"Oh, Raisa, I'm not hurting her," Oliver laughed lightly.

"Call 911! I... Can't... Breathe!" The girl hit her brother's back with both small tightened fists.

"Oliver," Raisa growled, "NOW!" Oliver's true mother stalked into the room and picked the young school boy up off his sister and threw his butt onto the couch. "How would you like it if I sat on you?" she asked and put her hips on his stomach. "Fell the burn! Thea? Come and seek your revenge!"

Thea happily bounded over and jumped on both of them.

"Raisa, I wish you were my mommy, instead of Moira," Oliver struggled to say from under the Mexican woman's figure and the couch.

Raisa looked back at him and smiled, "And here I thought I already was?" Raisa stood up with Thea in her arms and helped Oliver back to his feet. Raisa instructed, "Now, you're schooling starts in 5 minutes. Go get your Russian story book."

"It's in my room?" Oliver asked in Russian. "I... I think I lost it, honestly..."

"Oh, Oliver..." Raisa hung her head in exhaustion. "Come here, Thea, I'll tell you the story from memory. Come child, I'll review it with you... "

"Will you teach me Russian, too?" Thea asked and cuddled up to Raisa's chest to get comfortable.

"Of course, Thea... Listen carefully, child. Bedtime for baby star," Raisa began as Oliver snuggled next to her, too.

"'Once there was a baby star, he lived up near the sun,
and every night at bedtime, that baby star wanted to have some fun.
He would shine and shine and fall and shoot and twinkle oh-so bright.
And he said, 'Mommy, I'll run away if you make me say goodnight.'
And then his mommy kissed his sparkly nose and said, 'No matter where you go, no matter where you are, no matter how you grow, and even if you stray far. . .
I'll love you forever, because you'll always be my baby star.'"­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

Oliver looked up at Rasia and kissed her aging cheeks. He whispered, "I love you, Rasia."

"Oh, I love you too," Rasia gasped a little and sighed, happily. "Now, say it back to me in Russian..."

"Oh, alright..."

***

***

"Raisa? I'm back!" Oliver threw his car keys aside onto the counter and slugged his feet from his shoes. "Mom? Dad? Thea?"

Oliver found no response so he walked into the living room to turn on the television. The station was already on the news and he watched a violent fight between a college student couple and police officers occur.

"A violent hacker name Cooper Seldon and his accomplice, Felicity Smoak, just-"

The woman on the news continued to talk but Oliver locked his gaze on the black haired girl that had purple and blue dark lights running off the side of her eyes. Her bright blue shinning blue eyes were circled in black thick eyeliner and shadow.

"Whoa," Oliver leaned forward and rested his elbows on his knees. "You're cute," he noted and licked his lips with greed. "Although, I don't think my mother would approve of me dating a criminal. Not that I don't have my hands full with a dramatic drama Queen already. Maybe blondes are less hard to handle," Oliver huffed and rolled his eyes.

"She's look good as a blond," Sara Romanoff appeared in his doorway and an instant grin spread over his face.

***

"Oliver?" Sara shook his head and watched him lunge at her. "It's Sara," Sara swiped away his hands.

Oliver let out a deep breath and tried to relax. "I know you," he whispered to himself replaying how Sara's long bangs fell in front of her eyes several years ago.

"Of course you know me, idiot, I've been through a lot with you," Sara rolled her eyes and wacked him on the head.

"No, I mean... Before this. Before here..." Oliver watched Sara wipe the sweat from her hand back onto his sweaty skin.

Sara crossed her arms, "What? What are you talking about? How could you possibly..."

"Remember?" Oliver panted and looked up are her. "I have no idea, but I do... I remember you."

"What was I doing?" Sara asked and sat down on her cot to listen carefully. "What... What was going on? What were we talking about, Oliver? Spit it out, boy, tell me!"

Oliver rolled his eyes, he didn't remember much from his dream, or was it really a memory? He couldn't tell... "We... We were talking about blonds, actually," Oliver swallowed deeply and rubbed his eyes.

"Like, women being blond? I... Why?" Sara asked and he shrugged. "Well, it's a start, at least..."

"Well, there's something else I remember," Oliver looked up at Sara's messy hair that was tied back out of her face.

"What? What is it?" Sara leaned forward, eagerly.

"Felicity," Oliver nodded, sure of himself. "I knew her, I... I was involved with her, in some way, and..." Oliver tried to put words to his jumbled up thoughts.

"'And' what?" she yelled in a whisper.

Oliver hissed through his clenched jaw, "And they tried to have me kill someone I knew, maybe even was intimately involved with."