Chapter 7

Felicity was up early the next morning and was watching the news with deep set curious eyes. She was always so freaked out and scared whenever she watched Channel 13, or any of them. Why, you ask? Well, I'll get to that in a second, it'll be the big ending scene.

"Crime rate has gone up immensely since the Arrow Guild has disappeared from the helping the people of the Glades and punishing those who are unjust, Marcie, what do you think?"

"Well, Jane, I want to know where he is! Where are his accomplices? We know that Arsenal is still running around and The Hood, but they are showing up few and far between - in times of need," the woman with long red hair looked into the camera. "My thoughts on this are extreme! If they aren't around, well maybe that's why we have suddenly a mob of masked men and women running around the city! We actually caught a video tape of a huge mass of hooded figures in the streets on Saint Marks, take a look."

"Oh, der'mo," Felicity cussed in russian as she took food out of the oven. "This isn't gonna be good," Felicity threw the pot holders aside and stepped out from the bar of the kitchen.

Dark figured hoods were all on roofs of nearby buildings and crowded in the streets. Figures she recognized easily, Oliver, herself, Nyssa, Sara, Roy, and Shado.

"Shado!" she yelled and heard running steps into the kitchen. "Grab me my computer, quickly," Felicity cracked her fingers and waited for the screen in front of her to appear.

"What are you gonna do?" Shado asked and watched the news in front of both of them, suddenly understanding the hurry.

"I'm gonna try and hack in to the feeds and disrupt our faces, if I can't bring the video down off the internet," Felicity was already into the servers to everyone that had viewed the videos and disrupted most of the video.

"I know that Captian Lance said that the masked men were friendly, but these don't look friendly at all, this poor pregnant woman looks like she's about to have her baby's right there on the steps!"

Felicity rolled her eyes and watched as the video in front of them starts to become blurred and scattered.

"Take that, сука," Felicity smiled and doubled tapped the enter bar to secure that no one else would see the video full working again.

"And here I thought that when something was on the internet, it was always gonna be there," Shado put her hand on Felicity's shoulder with comfort.

"Not when I'm involved," Felicity promised with a devious grin. "Do you want some breakfast?" she offered.

"Wait a minute. You're planning on cooking?" Shado rolled her eyes and face palmed herself dramatically.

"My cooking isn't terrible, okay? And no, I wasn't planning on making some, I already have," she snickered.

"I'd prefer that I didn't die of food poisoning, Felicity, but thanks for the offer," Shado looked at the raggedy meat in front of her that was supposed to be sausage.

"You haven't tasted my cereal, Shado, okay? My cereal has to be the best tasting cereal in the whole world, and you'd never know," Felicity smiled as her heart clenched while she looked at the meat.

"What?" Shado asked, curiously. "What's wrong, honey?"

Felicity shook her head, with a soft chuckle. "I... It's just... Oliver, he would always cook for me, since I couldn't do anything but burn water."

"You haven't talked about him since we've seen him, Felicity," Shado asked kindly. "Do you want to?"

"I don't have anything else to say that I haven't said before," Felicity shrugged and grabbed a box, milk, and spoon to dig into her fine meal of Reese's Puffs.