Chapter 17

"You wiped his mind again?" she yelled with anger. She was furious, how could the scientist do that to him? And her lover? How could he just stand by and watch it happen?

They had a plan, she made the plan, the least the guys could do it follow the plan after she has gone through all that trouble. Isobel Rochev, Dr. Light, Detective Nass, and other endless lists of people that she's had to buy out, use, and kill. They were screwing everything up. Her plan was flawless, it was perfect and now they're messing it up!

"They were becoming too suspicious, what else would you have me do?" The man asked the woman in the apartment that she stayed at.

"His mind is a very fragile thing, if we keeping using the project then it can essentially tear away everything in his mind and make him slip into a comatose state," the scientist said.

The woman rolled her eyes and huffed at her lover, "I just wanted you out of prison, not going off and risking that he'll run back to Felicity before he remembers that he loves her! It'll ruin our plans!"

"I know, and I understand that... What if we fulfilled the hit our self?" the criminal proposed the idea to his loyal and most trustworthy girl.

"I'm already risking everything by covering our tracks at the office! Just have Oliver fulfill the hit! Then, we can get out of town," she rolled her eyes again and hissed. "Why did you even take the girl? She was a friend of mine, and now you're brainwashing her!"

"I'm sorry! Diggle was the leverage to get Oliver to the club, but Diggle was following Sara, it happened so fast. . . I'm sorry," he apologized again and reached out to his girl.

"I've been planning this for roughly four years, okay, we can't have silly 'fast' mistakes," she growled. "Felicity Queen already knows that it was someone it the police department, the tracks are uncovering and leading right to our door step."

The scientist sighed and coughed so that the love birds could entangle themselves from each other. "I have Diggle on a rope if you want to unleash him and do the deeds you want," he said. "I need to know. The strands on their minds are slowly coming back and it won't be long until Mr. Diggle remembers where his wife is and she's is not giving us any information."

"Haven't you used Brainac on her yet?" the woman asked, irritated.

"I have taken small bits of memory, but I can only dig around so much until she forgets the due date of Felicity Smoak," the scientist replied.

"I could ask to see the records at the hospital," she said and grabbed her suit case to walk out the door.

"Won't that risk exposure?" her lover asked.

"If you two hurry up and kill Felicity Smoak, Thea Queen, and Walter Steele then we wouldn't need to be so careful!" she yelled and walked to her car, her red six inches clacking off the walls behind her.

***

Felicity watched the man's back. He stood tall, straight, and was wearing a black biker uniform. He had a black sexy leather jacket tossed over his shoulders, leather chaps on his bottom half.

"Hey, Biker Man, can I help you?" Felicity's voice tried to sound light and she was cautionate about getting to close.

The man spun around, his hair was now trimmed shorter than she was used to in a military buzz cut. There was a deeper, darker look in his eyes and she wondered what he had been through since the last time they met.

"Wouldn't your husband be upset that you're flirting with another man?" Oliver asked bluntly with no emotion. It was a question Oliver asked, that Felicity pretty sure that he didn't care about the answer.

Felicity gulped and shook her head. "My husband knows that I love him with every ounce on my being," she tried to give him a small smile but she thought it failed to reach her eyes. "What are you doing in here, Oliver?"

He frowned and tilted his. "You must be mistaken, my name is Harvey. Harvey Dent."