Chapter 25

Over the next few minuets, Felicity hashed out the history of the last few years, telling her everything that Chloe would need to know. Everything.

"So, you want me to come to Starling City and come and do your job while you go on temporary leave to try and make your twins better and healthy?"

Felicity looked at her confidants and then back to her cousin. "Yes," she nodded.

Chloe looked to her husband, son and Clark. "I can take off time from work while the last couple weeks pass so you're back on your feet," Chloe said with joy. In all honesty, she missed her cousin, she was happy to go spend time with her, be the sister that she thought they were in high school.

"Really?" Felicity smiled, all joyful. "Seriously? I know that you have a family now, and if you can't just say something, and I'll be alright with it!"

"Yes," Archer laughed. "We'd be happy to help out with our family."

Felicity smiled. "Alright... Then, I'll see you tomorrow? Bright and early, heading to Starling City?"

"Definitely."

Felicity sighed, grateful that her cousin was compliant with her wishes. She knew that she would sleep better tonight knowing that. She wasn't sold yet for the whole street action - look at what it had left her with? A secret revealed, two children on the brink of death, her sanity fractured... But, if she had never been out on the streets with Oliver, helping him clean up the city, she wouldn't have these two blessings at all. She wouldn't have married Oliver, wouldn't have fallen in love, wouldn't have toured the world with her husband at her side... Felicity smiled, maybe street action was a little too much to deal with, but a call to the cops every now and then would clear up her conscious. She was especially happy that Chloe could come help them. Their reunion was long over due...

---

"What do you think?" Clark asked everyone that had stayed around to talk about it outside.

"I think that the Green Arrow would be a terrible threat if he doesn't remember. He tried to kill his own wife, I say that whoever wants the Queen family to be destroyed, is going to accomplish their task," Victor Stone (Cyborg) said in a quiet tone.

"Why do you think they're doing this?" Aquaman asked. "I mean, what's the reason?"

"Felicity said that she didn't know, but I have a feeling there's something she forgotten about," Chloe said. "At her time with Shield, she put a lot of bad men away, one of them could've broken loose and wanted revenge."

"No," Tess Mercer said, pulling off her red mask that she designed herself. "This plan is complicated. It's been in play for a while now.

Hawkman said next, "I agree with Ol' red. No one has rushed into this, this had taken years of planning."

As they all left the cafe, Star Girl felt a little rush of fear as they walked through the alley. "What does that mean?" No one answered her, so she started to become worried. "Is someone out to bring us all down? Starting with Felicity's family and then moving on to ours?"

Doctor Fate was quiet as the future unraveled in front of him. Everyone was holding their breath, not really ready to make a final decision.

"Can't you feel it?" he whispered as the chilly wind picked up around them. "The wind. . . it changing."

"Into what?" Chloe whispered and clutched onto her husband. His hand wrapped around her waist, pulling her close as their child slept on their shoulders.

Dr. Fate whispered back, "We're about to find out...."