Chapter 28

This wasn't expected. She wasn't supposed to leave, she was supposed to stay here! She's pregnant for Gods sake, she shouldn't travel!

The man bit his lip and turned to the woman with fire like hair. He hated being away from his darling lover, but she was in place back in Starling City, and he was needed here, in Smallville to keep an eye on Felicity Queen. To make sure that whatever good she would do would have a bad backfire.

Karma was a bitch and it was his turn to get revenge on the family that destroyed him. His friendship. His best friend turned on him because of her. Felicity Queen. He was locked up and away because of Felicity Queen. He hated her! He was two seconds away from the electric switch flipping on, killing him until his black heart no longer held a pulse.

He could hear the red haired woman talking in the background to her acquaintance, Eric Amell. "You're taking her out for coffee? ... Really? Just like that, she's into you?"

"Why shouldn't she be? I'm handsome and rich and a doctor, she should be an easy piece of the puzzle," Eric Amell said.

"Well, I think it's safe to say that I'm impressed," the red haired woman said and glared at the man that was staring at her with intense eyes. She could feel her skin get goosebumps at the sight of his dangerous eyes, she couldn't wait until the conversation was over and he could finally show her how dangerous he really was...

In bed...

"Good. I'll see you soon, darling," Eric said in a polite goodbye.

"Yeh, sure," her red painted finger tips clicked the red button to end the conversation.

"Is Mr. Amell doing it?" the man asked. "Does he have her in his grasp?"

"Felicity Smoak's best friend should be weak enough soon," the woman said and walked up to the man. "Lex Luthor was compliant with our wishes. He fell into my graps just as easily as Felicity's Smoak's. You were right, that billionaire wants answers and he'll do anything to get them."

"We'll hand him the answers in a gold book, all I need is the proper funding to pull the last part of the plan off." 

Draping her arm over his neck, she pulled him close to her so that her chest was up tight against his. "I'm tired of talking about Felicity Smoak and everything she has, everything I don't."

"What do you want to talk about then?" he asked in a husky laugh.

Her fingers wrapped up into his hair and tugged his lips down to hers. "I don't want to talk at all."

As she bent down to her knees, unzipping his pants, the man sputtered, "Have you're desires not been fulfilled enough for one night?"

Her mouth blew out air out onto his parted jeans. "Felicity Queen pulls the worst out of me, what can I say?"

"I need to make a call to our common friend, so this can't take long," he told her.

"I always get right down to business," Miranda said burring her face in a place that's not to be written about.

***

Sara Lance was holding herself together by the strings. She was convinced that this was wrong, and she didn't know why. Her heart was as black as the woman across the room. Her long, curly, golden locks draped across her fancy suit and heels.

"While Dent is out doing God Only Knows, why am I stuck in here?" Sara asked the woman. Everything about her was fine, she completely understood why the men constantly fought over her. Apart of her wanted to fight over a woman, over someone special, but she couldn't remember who she loved.

A headache formed in her head, it happened every time she thought hard on her past. It was a blank slate and she didn't like not knowing who she was.

"Because he can be trusted and you can't be," her voice rang out in the warehouse that she had convinced Arthur Light to do his experiments on Felicity Smoak. She was a Smoak at the time, and the woman hated her more when she got married to Oliver. How close she had been with that trail, Felicity's heart had stopped and she was gloriously overjoyed for the minuets that Oliver was in pain. She was surprised that the Arrow's Guild didn't find out that she was involved, actually. How she longed for the day to see Oliver's face of surprise when he found out that she was the one planning it all.

Sara tugged on her chains and she withheld the growl that was in her throat. She glanced over at the woman who had been called Carly and saw how weak she looked. They only fed her when she was on the verge of death, and Barry's body was starting to concern Sara. Were they just going to leave him there? He had been there for so long, Sara started to imagine that the body was occasionally moving.

Why do you care? she thought in her head.

"Well, why the hell wouldn't I?" Sara argued with herself.

"What the hell did you just say?" the woman asked.

"I said that you'll release me from these bonds right now, or I will kill you," Sara's words flew from her tonuge without having much control over them. Was she a viscous killer? She didn't feel so terrible about that somehow, they had bonded her against the wall! Was murder now justified?

"And how do you plan on doing that?" the woman chuckled.

"With the help of a few friends," a manly voice said. 

From up off the ground, the once dead body flashed like a red blur. The man with a boyish face threw her across the warehouse, knocking her against the wall and knocking her out.

Sara shouted from surprise. There was no time for freaking out, however, they were short on time. "Get the woman!" Sara instructed. "Get her out of here, fast!"

The man didn't argue. "I'll be back for you as quick as I can!" he said as the red lightning struck the ground as his speed came and went.

Barry Allen was alive, well, and truly the fastest man alive....