Chapter 10

Felicity moved through the club, breathing heavily. All this dirt and saw dust can't be good for the babies, she thought to herself. I need to leave soon, but before I do, I need to find out what happened.

Felicity's fingers swiped at the keys on the computer and pulled up the video security feed from the night that Oliver "died". Felicity watched the screen as minuets passed by and so did men and women. All of a sudden, the screen went ballistic and all fuzzy until Felicity tapped the computer keys.

"I don't understand any of this!" Felicity grumbled to herself on the bar table with her Lenovo computer in front of her.

"What's the matter, honey?" Shado asked tenderly and came over to where Felicity was sitting.

"I don't understand how the feed could be so.... So... So..." Felicity tried all her tricks and tried to backtrack and find out what happened.

"'So' what?"

"So non-existant!"

"Alright, don't get angry, get focused," Shado suggested. "What's the problem?"

Problems? Felicity's thought echoed. There's so many problems...

Felicity and Oliver shared a love that would last ages, you know that, I know that, but not always did they know that. Oliver loved Felicity with a passion that he never knew he had, but he would hate her with that same passion just the same. Oliver and Felicity were married, they were one of the world's greatest power couples, they loved fiercely, lived like there wasn't a tomorrow, and did things fantastically - but not always as a team. Like, say how they save the city, that was something they did 100% well on, but what they did even more so was hate each other. That's right, Felicity and Oliver could hate each other, perfectly.

It was all going perfectly, until the waiter spills the wine onto Felicity's new dress. It was an accident, Felicity understood that and no hard feelings (or punches) were exchanged toward the waiter; just more than a few 'I'm fine, really, it's alright's. (P.S punches were exchanged later.) Felicity gathered her things and stood to walk to the bathroom, Thea offered her help, but Felicity was a grown ass woman and could clean herself up on her own.

Felicity made her way to the bathroom and grabbed several paper towels while the waiter went to fetch something from the kitchen to cover the spill. It was a dress from Salvation Army and costed 20 bucks, even, but the waiter acted like she was wearing some couture expensive penny.

Felicity was wiping off the water when she heard the door to the restroom open and saw two brown haired woman walk in side by side in elegant dresses.

What a lovely face she saw, the face of one bitchy Isobel Rochev.

Felicity grumbled under her breath and looked forward, all irritation crushed and replaced with anger and fury. Please, don't notice me... Please, don't notice me. Just keep walking, keep on going, walk away. Please, oh please, lord, if I ever could ask for a favor, it'd be this...!

But, of course not, that'd be too easy.

"Ms. Smoak," Isobel greeted her in a fake mannered fashion.

Felicity smiled and took her hands off her dress to turn her attention toward the Devil's Housemaid. "Isobel! Oh gosh, is that you? Didn't see you there, but I guess it is a little hard to miss that big ego of yours," Felicity flashed her a smile. "Oh, and uh, P.S., the name is Queen. Felicity Queen, maybe you didn't see it on every news channel out there, but I'm married."

Isobel took the hit with what little dignity she had and nodded her head, knowing that it's not the time yet to start her own insults. "I did hear about that, figured you'd keep your last name, however. How's your husband?"