Chapter 13

Felicity marched into the Captain's office and crossed her arms. "I was digging around in cyber space and trying to find out who killed my husband, when I noticed something very important. One of your hackers are responsible. Why?"

Felicity gave Lance the run down of everything that had happened. "I don't understand, I wouldn't of had the Arrow killed."

"But what about Oliver?" she asked, her hands on her stomach. "You hated him."

"Not true, our relationship was on the mend," Lance pointed out but Felicity looked unconvinced.

"Captain Lance," she warned, "if I ever find out that you had something to do with my husbands disappearance - and trust me I will find out - then you will pay for your mistake."

Lance's face became ghostly and stone hard. "Is that a threat, Ms. Smoak?"

"My name is Felicity Queen," she snapped, "and no, Captain, it's not a threat." Felicity smiled, nodded her head in respect, and turned to leave. "It's a promise."

"Why would you even suggest that I had anything to do with that? I've been nothing but supportive this whole entire time while Oliver's been dead. You think those Police Men volunteer to watch you and your family and protect you from the paparazzi?"

Felicity halted at the police door and turned back around. "I've thought about the reasons why, Lance, I have. It doesn't make sense to me, but what I do know is that no matter how good your hacker at the Department is - I'm better. You might want to ask him why he hacked into my club that night and shut down the security camera's."

"He hacked into your family's club?" he asked.

"Yes," Felicity asked not believing that he had no knowledge about it. But, maybe her hormones were just getting the best of her. "Ask around, get answers. I'll be back for an explanation, Captain."

"Mrs. Queen," he said in a good bye and turned back to work. His phone rang and he picked up. "Hi honey, how's everything going? ... Good, glad to hear it.... No, everything is fine here at the office, don't worry about it.... I'll be here if you want to come by and drop off those files.... Alright, see you soon."

Felicity heard a ping go off in her phone and she pulled it out to glance down at the phone call that Lance just had with his daughter, Laurel. Felicity had planted a satellite device that records all tech recordings, devices and messages within a room's distance. Any call that came through his officer phone, she'd no about it...

Thea and Roy were sweeping up the floor and trying to get things in order before their big re-opening night. They needed the money since things were kind of hectic at Queen Consolidated, but Walter was doing a great job at keeping everything in order. Thea hadn't seen Walter in a long time, and she wondered if everything was alright with him.

"I should probably give him a call," she whispered to herself.

"Talking to yourself again?" Roy asked, coming up beside his girl.

"Well, of course, sometimes I need expert advice," she laughed and touched his strong hands that wrapped around her waste. "I love you, you know that right?"

Roy frowned and kissed her neck. "Ya, of course I do. What's brought this dim mood from you on?"

Thea shrugged, "Well, I was just thinking..."

"About?" Roy rested his chin on Thea's shoulder and continued to suck on her soft skin. She smelled like the product Paris from Bath and Body Works.

"About Felicity and Oliver's situation. I mean, I... I have no idea how I'd get through it if you didn't remember me," Thea sniffled and wiped a tear away.

"Hey, hey, hey," Roy turned Thea by her waist to face him. "You're never gonna worry about that. I'm not going anywhere, Thea. I promise you for as long as I live, I will love you - unconditionally."

"And I will always think of you as my God of Sculpted White Chocolate Thunder," Thea grinned, lightening the mood.

Roy threw his head back in a deep throaty chuckle. "Yeah, tell me something I don't know."

"... I have a sweet tooth?" Thea wiggled her eyebrows and threw her arms around Roy's strong capable shoulder.

"Yeah, I knew that too," Roy smiled in amusement.

"Well, big guy, try this on for size," Thea snickered, "the back room upstairs is has a lock on it and blinds."

Roy scooped her up and threw her over his shoulders.

Shado was downstairs reading a book when she saw Roy climb the steps with Thea on his shoulder when the doors snapped open. The giggling stopped, the book gone, and Thea was down on the ground; hands relaxed by her side.

Shadows formed in the club like a thick fog and men and women in black suits stood fircely.

"Who the hell-"

"Watch your tongue, Ms. Queen," Damian hissed at Thea.

"What are you doing here?" Roy asked as Shado walked over to examine the League. "You're supposed to be watching Felicity."

"She's on her way here," Damian confirmed as the group thinned to reveal Nyssa and a man whose posture was dangerously powerful.

"О, мой бог ... Ты Ра аль Гул," Shado's rushed language was forigen to Roy and Thea, but to everyone else in the room she was understood. Shado imminently dropped to one knee, the Legends of the man in her presence was overwhelming.

"Bow before the Demon's head," Damian fell to one knee in respect just like all the other assassins.

Roy and Thea looked at each other and then down at Shado. She was praying silently, and Thea gulped and then lowered her head in respect. Roy did the same, and Ra's seemed cold and distant to the action.

Nyssa's arm was wrapped in her fathers as they strolled toward Thea, Roy, and Shado.

"I am Ra's al Ghul, Head of the Demon, and I am here to help."

Felicity stood in the open door way, speechless. "Nyssa, you could have told me that you invited the Devil's right hand man before he showed up with his thirty-or-so minions in my club."

Ra's turned on his heels and Nyssa removed from her arm from her fathers as the League Members stood back up.

"Mrs. Queen, I presume?" Ra's eyed Felicity Queen up and down. Her thought that her hair was long in beauty and health, and the way it wisped across the back of her butt made her appear fearsome, but also had the motherly appeal. Her blue eyes were framed by black ring horned glasses and her lips were painted in a simple red.

"Scary creepy guy that's supposed to help us all out?" Felicity asked back.

Ra's grinned, and Felicity was surprised to find that he didn't look threatening at all. "I've waited a long time to meet you, Mrs. Queen," he politely said.

"That makes both of us."

The one man in the whole entire world who had never got his knees dirty gently bent down and pressed his legs to the floor in a bow.

"It's an honor, my lady," Ra whispered his head hanging toward the floor.

Slowly, as Ra bowed to Felicity, everyone else in the room did the same. She stood as a Queen above them, the first of many actions that treated her with the respect she deserved.