Chapter 16

Felicity stared at her home as they pulled in to the drive way. Felicity didn't realize how much it had changed since she had last been it's presence. The moss had taken voyage to the vines and blended to cover half of the tower on the north side.

"Home, sweet home," Felicity muttered and got out of the car as the flood of memories came back to her.

***

"I don't agree, at all!" Felicity rolled his eyes. "We can not name our daughter Felicity! That'd just be weird!"

"In what way?" Oliver asked. "Males do it all the time, I was named after my grandfather!"

Felicity frowned. "The final answer in 'No'! I'm not gonna have my daughter have my name. And our son isn't going to have your name!"

Oliver grinned. "Why would that be so bad? I love everything about you, including your name, Felicity."

"Meghan is off the table, too!" Felicity walked around the counter and stuck the snow cone in her mouth. It was the day after Christmas and Oliver was so excited to start to get everything ready! There was still so much to do. Set up both of the nurseries, by toys... pick out names.

"Alright, if you don't want to name our daughter after you, what do you want to name her?"

Felicity shrugged. "I have a mile high list, do you really want to hear them all?"

"If you leave out one, that might be the perfect name that we'll need," Oliver walked over and put a hand on her stomach where two beautiful babies were growing.

"Okay, there's Tempest-"

"Alright," Oliver nodded his approval. "Go in the order from favorite to least."

"Fine, fine, fine... So, I guess then... It'd be Raven-"

"Ooh, I like it," Oliver hugged her and laughed.

"Commentary to yourself, until after the speech!" Felicity ordered and Oliver obliged her. "Where was I? Oh, yeah, there's Raven, and I love Ireland for a name, and Heaven, I thought that was pretty, and... Alice!! I really loved Alice!"

"Okay, what about the boy? I mean, us guys gotta stick together, honey!" Oliver threw out some names that he had been think about the night before when they were talking about it in bed. "I like Asher, and Aidan. Luca, and Wyatt, and Ryker."

"Our son shouldn't be a fighter!" Felicity opened her mouth to laugh. "Both of them should be able to fight, but 'Ryker' sounds like 'Stiker'. No. And for the girls name, I like Nicole."

"Nikki is a strippers name, no way, and you know that it'll get shortened!"

"It can be her middle name, then," Oliver gave slightly.

"Well, I like Jaycen, Damon, and Robert."

Oliver froze and turned to glance at her. "Robert... That was my fathers name..."

"I know," Felicity smiled and touched his cheek with her palm. "And we can use all these names, I mean, we don't have to have one set of kids!"

"Okay, so for the first batch, we'll go with... Farah Nicole Queen, and Jaycen Robert Queen, sound like a deal?"

"Where'd Farah come from?"

"Your name," Oliver sniffled and stood up proudly. "It's the closest thing to Felicity that I can get with it being too 'awkward'." Oliver smirked Felicity nodded her agreement.

"Farah... Farah... I like it; it sound like an Egyptian goddess!"

"I don't know about all that, but you two lovely ladies will be my Goddess..."

***

"Felicity? Did you hear me?" Thea asked and placed a hand on Felicity's shoulder, patiently.

"I'm sorry, I guess I was lost in my memories of this place," Felicity teared up the slightest but tried to keep it together. "I don't know how you're feeling, but this place is like...."

Thea offered up the word for her sister to use, "Deja vu?"

***

Sara and Felicity were out on the streets. It was the night before Oliver and Felicity's wedding and Sara, Thea, Carly, Natasha, and Nyssa were all in town to give Felicity her own bachelorette party. Diggle, Roy, and Oliver all hit the clubs to drink for Oliver's bachelor celebration and before Oliver left, all of the girls told them that they had a strict rule of "No strippers" but that anything else was fine.

"So, that means prostitutes are okay?" Roy called after them with a laugh. Thea glared back at her boyfriend, and gave him the evil eye.

As they all walked down the road to a local club that they had bought out for a night with a few friends and close acquaintances, Nyssa caught sight of a mugging happening in an alley over. Sara heard the familiar nosies too and she bumped into Nyssa to alert her of what was happening.

"Hey!" Sara caught Felicity's attention. "I forgot something to give to your boy toy real quick, I'll be right back, okay?"

Natasha, by this point had recognized the lie and she turned her head in the direction of what was happening. She didn't say anything to ruin Felicity's special night, so she distracted Felicity while Sara ran off to deal with it quick.

"Does anyone hear that?" Felicity asked and tried to turn her head to hear better.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Queen, I do not," Nyssa tried to help keep Felicity in the dark but Felicity caught sight of red leather, Sara's jacket attacking three local men that cornered a woman and her boyfriend in the alley.

"Well, lucky for you two, I'm not deaf," Felicity growled and stalked toward the men that just ruined her good mood. "Stay here if you two want, but I'm going to go kick their butts into next week!"

One of the men she recgonized she'd ran into before. Before she met Oliver, before he had helped become the strong woman that she was today.

"Well, well, this reminds me a little bit of Deja vu, doesn't it? It's Felicity Queen right? Big money maker up in the high rise?" The man seemed to recognized Felicity to because his eyes swiped over her like she was naked.

"Deja vu, this, bitch!"

***

"Yeah, tell me about it," Felicity muttered and continued to walk forward into the mansion.

Felicity's hand hesitated on the door knob, and with slow power, she flew open the door to the house. As Felicity's shoes silently walked onto the carpeted floor, she realized something was off about the whole house.

Why would Assassins leave the door open to her home? Unlocked? Felicity walked into the house and up the steps, the path that her gut told her to go. She was curious to see how the different things in the house had changed.

For instance, on the main floor, the dining room table was replaced and was much longer to sit all the assassins that were living in her home. There were ropes hanging down off the banister, exercise tools used for training on the second floor, cards of amusement were in the library, books off the shelves, and as Felicity found her way into her bedroom. . . There was a man standing in the middle of her red and brown color schemed home.