Chapter 24

"It's great to meet you," Clark Kent's broad, bedazzling smile took Felicity by surprise.

"Oh, my..." Felicity started, but stopped with a short breath. "I'm sure that you've done a background check on me, just like I've done a background check on you," Felicity whispered to Chloe. "Life has been too good for you, my dear cousin."

"I know, surrounded by beautiful men is so hazardous to my health!" Chloe joked and the two girls busted into giggles.

"Clark Kent," Felicity smiled and held out her hand to the farm boy. "It's good to finally meet you, A.k.a. Red - Blue - Blur."

Clark's smile fell the slightest and everyone at the table grew quiet. Unlike Clark, who tried to back peddle the conversation, Chloe just copped up to it.

"How did you know?" she asked.

Felicity smiled sheepishly. "You're not the only one who know's their way around a computer, cousin."

"Of course not," Chloe sighed and touched her tongue to her teeth, giving away her tell. "I figured that you'd might as know, anyway. You wanted all of us here, right? The whole team brought together?"

Chloe nodded behind Felicity, and with a spin, Roy jumped up and saw how everyone in the same restaurant wing they were in, had now a mask on his face and was standing up.

...I think it was inefficient to say how the whole place grew quiet.

"Meet our family!" the little boy by Chloe's side squealed and ran into Uncle Clark's arms.

Felicity teared up at the sight and said, "I worked for a company once who had this kind of connections, had information about the superhero's everywhere... but..."

Felicity didn't realize how much she missed being apart of the superhero business until she was in this moment, her mouth open in awe. She didn't realize that she missed not hearing the siren's of the city, instead of waking up to them in the middle of the night, blaring in her ears about how the danger is about in the city. How she knew that she was making a different with the Arrow's Guild. Felicity didn't realize how blind she was to the hero in her own heart.

With her own super hero family, there was only so many. Sixteen members that would only occasionally get together. (Barry, Catliyn, Steve, Natasha, Hulk, Hawkeye, Nick, Tony, Pepper, Shado, Diggle, Thea, Roy, Oliver, Felicity, Nyssa and Sara.) With every one in this room, there at least had to be fifteen more - at least!

"How many of us are there?" Roy asked, quietly.

Felicity should know better than anyone, she was the one that constantly tracked them, kept eyes on those who that had abilities were safe and protected from the law. She even met with a few kids and advised that they go to the Xavier Institute to get proper training. Felicity didn't like how separated they all were from each other. They should come together and live in a place where they didn't have to wear masks, where they didn't have to hide and be afraid. Rightfully, Felicity had no special powers of her own, but she felt like they were her responsibility.

"A lot more than you know," Felicity whispered and looked back at Chloe who was looking at her the same way. "I think it's time for us to sit down and talk about this."

"I couldn't agree more..." Chloe spoke for everyone in the family and sat down, pulling in her chair.

Steve helped Felicity to be seated and a part of him felt like something big was brewing... He just didn't know it was good or bad.