;🎄Cosy Christmas Mornings🎄;

Hai! Okay so it's just a cute short, cause we all need that before the new year. 

I hope you all enjoy this and what they look like is above ^^^ hair colour wise anyway.

Let's get it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning was cold, not like most. It was the type of morning that you'd want to have so you can cuddle up to your lover under the covers trying to gain each other's warmth. Legs intertwined, arms either nuzzled into the partner's chest or wrapped around the other's waist. 

That's how this couple were laying, the smaller was curled into the tallers chest. His head buried under the covers keeping the cold from nipping at his nose. While the taller has his nose buried in the smaller cherry hair. 

The taller woke up slowly, feeling his lover in his arms and noticed his own brown hair in front of his eyes. He didn't care because he saw the cutest thing in front of him. The smaller, cherry haired male still cuddled close and all the taller wanted to do is place kisses in the cherry males head over his hair multiple times. So he did the sweet action

"T..tae…" the cherry haired male whined with his eyes still closed and snuggled closer to the taller. 

"Sorry baby, I didn't mean to wake you," Taehyung smiled as he brushed the other's, cherry hair from his eyes. 

"It's okay hyungie" Jungkook smiled as he opened his eyes and looked up at the other. 

"Cutie" Taehyung smiled and rubbed his nose against the others before placing a kiss on the younger's lips as they continued to kiss again and again while smiling in between. 

"Merry Christmas," Jungkook said as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and played with his hair at the back of his neck. 

"Merry Christmas, baby" The brunette smiled and wrapped his arms tightly around the cherry haired males waist and sat up with him, lifting him as he went. 

"H-hyung, it's freezing" Jungkook shivered and clinged to the older as he was lifted up and carried. 

"Hold on a second baby" Taehyung chuckled as he carried the younger over to their wardrobe and pulled out one of his hoodies. 

"Would you want to wear one of my hoodies?" He asked, holding a purple hoodie that would be baggy on the cherry haired males body. 

"Oh my gosh, please taetae" Jungkook replied and kissed his cheek. 

Taehyung placed the younger down on the carpet and helped slide the baggy hoodie on, only to see the younger with a small pout and his hair more of a mess. The brunette couldn't help but chuckle and lift him up again. 

"Could we make some hot chocolates and cuddle on the couch while opening presents?" Jungkook asked as he rested his head on the olders broad shoulder. 

"That sounds lovely, baby bun" The brunette kissed his neck, up to his ear and cheek with a smile. 

"Taee~" the cherry haired male giggled. 

Taehyung put him down when they got to the kitchen and walked to where the kettle was with boxes of tea or hot chocolate stood on the counter. 

"Koo, while this is boling I'm going to head to the toilet okay?" Taehyung said as he opened the lid of the kettle and filled it with enough  water for the  both of them, then placed it on the base so it could boil. 

"Alright" he replied watching as the olders ran to the bathroom and closed the door. 

Jungkook walked to the cupboards and grabbed their mugs. One was the colour of what you expect the smell of rain to be, while the other was the colour of a ruby. He placed the on the counter in front of him and picked up the box of hot chocolate, whilst grabbing a teaspoon*, scooping in two teaspoons each and placing another teaspoon in his own mug. 

"Silent night.. Holy night… All is calm, all is bright" He started to sing as he waited for the kettle to stop boiling. 

"Round yon virgin mother and child… Holy infant so tender and mild.. Sleep in heavenly peace
Sleep in heavenly peace~" Jungkook he continued as he turned around to find that his lover had come back and heard him singing.

"Was that Silent Night?" Taehyung asked in shock as to how the younger sounded. 

"Uhm.. yes" he hesitantly answered to the brunette. 

"That was so beautiful, I love you" Taehyung replied, walking over to the younger and wrapping his arms about the cherry haired males waist. 

"I love you too and thank you" The younger replied and wrapped his arms around the olders neck and they shared another kiss. 

They pulled away before the kettle was done boilding and both laughed as soon as it was finished. Jungkook moved out of the way so the older could finish up their hot chocolates. 

"I'll wait in the living room hyungie" Jungkook said as he walked out to the living room. 

"okay" Taehyung shouted back. 

Jungkook sat down on their couch and got comfortable, the purple hoodie pooling around his thighs as he sat and looked out the window. It was snowing, the gorgeous colour of that pure white that looked like it had a hint of turquoise or even grey in it. The way it sparkled reminded him of giggle in fur or even cotton. 

"Here you go" Taehyung placed the two mugs down on the coffee table that were filled with steaming hot chocolate. 

"Be careful, it's hot" he warned "I would wait for it to cool down" 

"Okay! Oh we should open the gifts now, while we wait!" Jungkook giggled as he got up and grabbed two gifts, wrapped up in different wrapping paper. 

"This one is for you and this is for me" Jungkook said as he passed the slightly bigger boxed present to the older as he sat down, holding his own medium sized box that was on the smaller size.  

They started to unwrap their presents. Taehyung smiled as he pulled out a nice white sweater that looked like it was made from wool and plated together. Jungkook opened his box to find a gorgeous necklace that had a little tiger charm on it. 

"Oh wow.." Taehyung smiled while looking at the sweater.

"It's so cute" Jungkook gasped as he touched the charm delicately. 

"Thank you" they said at the same time and laughed at their own shenanigans. 

They enjoyed the rest of their day and cuddled on the couch watching Christmas movies and drinking their hot chocolate till they grew tired and fell asleep in each other's hold. 

It was a cosy Christmas after all. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hoped you like it! 
Merry Christmas (well for me anyway) 
I hoped you like this and the 2 uploads of Strawberry Milkshakes!

*also a teaspoon is smaller than a tablespoon. 

Happy new year! 
(There may be a new years short and short for taes bday)

 I purple you 💜