💙A Flip Of A Coin Prt 1;

Twin AU

I've had this idea for a long while.
The twins will be Taehyung and V.
There will be a small explanation about the names, but other than that, they'll be polar opposites.

Also, just to answer any questions before this starts. There will be no poly/three way between them. I do not condone incest- sorry you had to think about that, I had to think about it because someone had asked if all three would be endgame - no, they will not.
I'm not against poly, but I'm not a fan of incest.

It'll be initially JK liking Taehyung whilst V is head over heels for JK and not to spoil the ending, but I have to say, the endgame will be JK and V.

This will also have Mafia. It'll be my first time writing Mafia related stuff, so be easy on me about it. But I have a feeling it'll be good.

Anyway, now that the hard stuff is out the way
Let's get on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three of them met in kindergarten, and they were all best friends right away. They were all practically joined at the hip as they grew up. Entering high school was another story; you had the youngest developing a silly little crush on one of the two twins. The other twin, the more introverted but kind and wise one, took notice of this, and despite his own feelings for their younger best friend, he didn't say a word about it.

It hurt him, sure, but what else could he do? Their home life was tough enough on them both. Since his brother, Taehyung, had been born a few minutes before him, the older had been told that he'd take over their father's mafia business. Their father had warned not to fall in love or else it'll harm them in some way or another. The younger twin took this to heart. But Taehyung, on the other hand, being the outgoing and extroverted person he was, he had found someone to love. It wasn't their younger friend, though. It was a fellow classmate in their university days. Despite their father's warnings and displeasement. The younger twin suggested that he would take over for their father so that the older twin may have a normal life and get married to the one they love. Someone to love without the fear of losing them.

Their father, who was once displeased by the occurrence of the eldest twin, agreed to the arrangement but under one condition; that the younger twin used a fake name. He agreed of course, he didn't like his actual name nor despise it; people would confuse Taehyung and him due to their names, so upon this condition he decided to choose V as it was a nickname they used for him since middle school, apart of his trying to make sure people knew who were who, he had dyed his hair blue.

Their father allowed Taehyung to marry the person he loved. Unbeknownst to their younger friend. V had told his twin about Jeongguk's feelings because he couldn't bear to see the younger heartbroken. What his brother said was this 'Make him fall for you instead, you deserve at least that, you took over our father's business for me to have a normal life and you deserve to have someone to love, look after him'

That was their final exchange on the day of the wedding before Taehyung walked down the aisle to marry his love, in their best suits of opposite colours; White and Black.

V kept his eye on their younger friend. He saw how his doe eyes fluttered, and tears fell from his broken look. V's heart ached at the sight, but he couldn't do anything till the after party.

Everyone was either sitting at a table or dancing on the dance floor. V had been standing at the drinks table watching his brother enjoy his wedding day. He smiled sadly, sure he was happy for his brother. His smile faltered. He looked around for Jeongguk but couldn't see the male anywhere in the open ballroom. Till his eyes landed on one of the doors that were open ajar.