;My Heart, Your lips Prt 1💙

Thank you Kimkookiee2 for requesting this 

As I was thinking about the story line I realised I would have to make it a 3 part short. 

Which the 2nd part will be updated tomorrow.  

And then the 3rd would be the day after the next because I have Strawberry Milkshakes to write ^^ 

Anyway I hope you all like This ^^ 

What they look like is above but koo is blind.
It's the type were their eyes aren't cloudy
For this.

After this request is done I have one more to do and then I'll write some long overdue smuts 

I know y'all thirsty for them haha xD. 

Also why do you all like me writing sad stories ? 

Well bittersweet ones. The question still stands!. 

I don't get it. 

Let's get it~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkness was the blind man's best friend or as they say. To some people, it holds wonder and peace. To others, it holds torment and grief. But to one, it holds torture and defeat. Never knowing what will come next. Never seeing how to act upon what was being done. 

That's how his life was. For nineteen years that's how the brunette lived. He lived in darkness in constant fear of what would happen to him. Because he could never see what was coming. 

Hit after kick after punches to the gut. Kicks to the back of his legs knocking him over onto his back. Then being kicked in the ribs not knowing how to react. 

The noises were to loud. Voices layering one another in a haze of sound. Those noises drown out the sound of his sobs. 

Nineteen years. It happened to often. Either at his college or at home. The beatings happened regularly

"S..stop … it p..please...s..stop" sobs bounced off the walls of the college bathrooms. The poor brunette laid there on his side as a few males kicked at his stomach. 

"Why should we, Jeon?" One of the many voices had said in a taunting tone. Many others laughed in unison making the brunette shake in fear and defeat. The laughter making the brunette roll into a ball. As soon as the laughter died down the kicking came to an end. 

"See you later, jungkook" a voice of a person which he never knew the name of had said with a menacing tone and a dark hollow chuckle. The sound of footsteps being heard as they grew quiet with time as they disappeared.  

He lay there feeling the warm tears drip down his cheeks, the saltiness stinging the wounds that lay on his skin. His whole body ached from the beatings and he didn't want to move. Not one bit. 

The tiles felt cold against his body. He could feel his phone buzzing in his pocket. Oh no. He was going to be late home if he doesn't get up now. Pushing his weak and beaten body up and off the cool tiles he bit his lip in pain and tried so hard not to scream out his pain. He dragged himself to the closest wall he felt and used it as a way to stand up. His legs nearly giving out on him. 

"Where.. is it..?" He mumbled to himself while hissing in pain as he felt around for his cane. He swore he heard it fall before. His foot then nudged something and it rolled a bit and hit the other foot.