;Soft pillows, Blankets and Thunderstorms;

What they look is
jk has a long sleeved black sweater and shorts
And tae has a grey hoodie on with black shorts.

Sorry for not updating this in soo long omg
Busy with exams, loss of motivation (again sorry about that depression has just been kicking me a lot more recently and I just.... I don't know but I promise I'll make it up to you in some way)

Let's get it~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are many people with many different phobias, some are worse while others aren't as bad, for a certain person, though he has to deal with a lot with his phobia. This phobia being Astraphobia or if you don't know what that is, it is the fear of Thunder and lightning.

This certain person, deals with this every time there is a storm outside, whether it is during the day or at night, he gets very very terrible panic attacks. In which has trembling, crying and sweating as well as the sudden urge to block his ears with his fingers as his heart rate increases.

You might be wondering who has to deal with this,

Well it's a young man by the name of
Jeon Jungkook.

He had developed this phobia due to a past experience and since then he hadn't been able to get over it. Throughout those years whenever a thunderstorm would come, he would be alone through it all. His best friend, Taehyung, didn't know about it much. All he knew was that jungkook was just scared of thunderstorms. He was quite far off.

"As you can see here, there are clouds rolling in from the east, these seem to be some dark storm clouds and it is suggested that you stay indoors because based on these weather patterns it could turn into a hurricane, so we advise you all to stay indoors and have everything locked up tig-" the news of the weather had been turned off by jungkook turning the tv off with a shaky hand.

"...great... just great.." jungkook murmured to himself as he placed his head in his hands. He really didn't want to deal with a full on panic attack for... who knows how long this hurricane would last.

"I guess I'd better lock all the windows.." with a sigh jungkook got up from his place on his brown couch and walked around the living room, making sure every window was shut and locked tightly before walking through all the rooms off the house and doing the same thing with each and every window.

He didn't want to be alone throughout the whole storm but, he really didn't have a choice. He knew his friends would most likely stay at their own homes and look after their spouses there. Maybe he could try to listen to music or watch a few dozen movies but he still would be able to feel the shakes of the house and even then the volume of said music can only go up to a certain level, it wouldn't be blocking it out completely only very little of it.

"Safest place in the house is..? Room? Not too close to the roof... living room?... might have too, it's the closest to the kitchen and if the power goes out then I can get the torch from the draws.." he planned quietly to himself as he walked around his bedroom grabbing his laptop, phone, chargers and a blanket or two and went back down to the living room he was in before.

Just then he heard a knock on his front door making him jump with a start and he placed his hand on his chest and took deep breaths to calm himself down.

"W-who is it?" Jungkook asked loudly through the door as he made his way over to it.

"Kookie! It's Taehyung, you know your best friend!" He heard as the reply and smiled as he opened the door but noticed the clouds behind his best friend and grimaced softly before his eyes landed on taehyung making his heart flutter.