;The Bad Boys Soft Boy💙

This short and another one have been in the forefront of my mind for days. I think this one has something to do with old remnants of "the Fearless fox and the shy bunny" because of the whole bad boy idea. 

What they look like is above ^^^^

But this time I just really wanted to change it up a bit and - I'll just stop with the rambling and get on with the short because that's what you guys want. 

Let's get it~ 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung wasn't the most aproceable person in high school. The teachers had learnt over time that they shouldn't bother him because he did get his work done, unlike most of the students. He had the best grades out of his class despite looking like he didn't really care about school. 

At lunch he would go around the back of the school building and smoke at least one cigarette. Sometimes two if he felt more stressed about his home life. The loneliness would get to him on some days more than most. It wasn't really his fault, his parents were always travelling for business and they would leave him alone. 

Though he had friends, a small group who were similar to him except their parents were at home all the time. They gave Taehyung his space when needed and when he told them to. 

Taehyung currently sat behind the school, on a bit of concert and grass. He had his back against the wall with his knee up and cigarette in between his fingers, the pack in his other hand. Leather jacket over top of a white shirt, with skinny black jeans, with doc martens. 

He would watch the birds fly around and sigh. He noticed that they would fly in groups of two or three. It made him more lonely seeing them fly together. The lack of love, he tends to think. 

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows as he thought he heard a sound from his right. He turned his head and spotted a boy. He was wearing a pastel pink hoodie with pastel blue at the sleeves, his jeans were the colour of baby blue and his hair was of a light brown. His bag and shoes were the same pastel blue as the end of his sleeves. 

Taehyung felt confused by the sudden soft boy appearance. Then the soft boy saw him and smiled. His smile made Taehyung suddenly feel his heart skip and beat. Then the boy's smile turned into a frown as he approached Taehyung. The light haired brunette plopped himself down next to Taehyung. 

"Uh..hey?" Taehyung felt confused as to why this boy sat next to him. The pastel boy snatched the other's cigarette out of his hand and squashed it in the ground, using his shoe. 

"Why would you do that?!" Taehyung exclaimed looking at the pastel boy in shock. He didn't get an answer, instead the pastel boy put his bag in front of him and unzipped it. He started to look through it, looking for something in particular. 

He smiled again as he found what he was looking for. Taehyung noted that the other had a cute bunny smile that showed off a cute mole under his bottom lip. Then in Taehyung's vision was a lollipop. 

"Oh..uh thanks" Taehyung took the lollipop from the soft looking boy and smiled a little. 

The boy giggled and nodded. He pointed at the pack of cigarettes in the other's hand and then pointed at the trash bin that was behind the male before putting his bag behind his back again and getting up, he brushed off any dust from his jeans and walked back to the front of the school. 

"...I wonder what that was all about.." Taehyung muttered as he looked at the lollipop. He unwrapped it and placed it in his mouth. Strawberry, his favorite. 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Taehyung walked into his last class of the day with the lollipop stick still in his mouth. His friends eyed him with a confused expression as he sat down in his respective seat.