;Little Bun;

What they look like is above.
Except taehyung is wearing a black shirt and boxers.
I explained what Kookie was wearing in the short.

This is a jungkook little space short 
I've been dying to write this!!! 
I hope you like it and

Let's get it~ 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As light flooded the bedroom that consisted of three white walls and one of pastel yellows. The bed that had white sheets and a feather stuffed duvet on top that kept two bodies that lay there warm in their slumber. The light from the rising sun had made its way through the room and lightly kissed over the pale skin of a sleeping brunette, waking him up with a little whine falling from his soft pink lips. He didn't want to wake up yet. He wanted to sleep more. 

"Nuh…" the brunette whined out quietly as he pulled the duvet over his eyes and pouted. He soon realised that he wasn't going to go back to sleep anytime soon and it was best to get up. With a soft sigh from his lips he sat up but felt a hand tighten around his petite waist. 

"Dada.. itws twime to wake ups nows" the brunette softly spoke aloud as he shook his caregiver softly. 

"Five more minutes little bun~" the brunettes caregiver muttered out, his voice deeper from sleep.

"Pweaseh dada.. kwookie hwngry" the little pouted as he continued to shake his caregiver awake. His caregiver, Taehyung opened up one of his eyes to find that his baby was pouting softly looking at him with pleading eyes. 

"Okay sweetheart, I'm up, dada's up" taehyung replied with a soft smile and sitting up making his baby bun giggle and smile widely. 

"Now… what does my little bun want for breakfast?" Taehyung asked while pulling his baby to his lap and holding his hips softly. 

"Uhm… I dwon't knows dada" the little known as jungkook mumbled softly while nuzzling into his caregivers neck. 

"Hmm how about.. pancakes?" Taehyung asked looking at his bunny with pure adoration in his eyes. Jungkook nodded with a smile excitedly and giggled with delight, he loved his dada's pancakes, not as much as he loved his dada of course.

"Yesh pweaseh dada! Kwookie woves it when's yous makes pwancakes!" Jungkook smiled while bouncing a bit on taehyung's lap. 

"Hey, stop bouncing hun please" taehyung spoke softly as he ever so softly and slightly tightened his grip on the littles hips. 

"Oh, sworry dada" the brunette apologized softly and stopped bouncing. 

"Its okay little one, now do you want dada to carry you or do you want to walk down with me?" Taehyung asked softly while brushing the brunettes bangs out the way of his eyes. 

"Uhm… cwan yous cwarry kwookie?" Jungkook asked as he looked up at his caregiver with his bambi eyes that melted taehyung's heart. 

"Of course sweetie" taehyung smiled and got up and out of bed with the little in his arms. Jungkooks legs were either side of taehyung's torso and as the caregiver held the younger by his bottom that was covered by little peach colored shorts, his loose grey sweater that was owned by taehyung but he let his baby wear, hung quite low so it hid the shorts jungkook was wearing. The little hugged on to his caregivers neck softly as he felt them moving through the house they lived in.

"Okay baby, can you be a good boy and sit on the couch and watch some cartoons while I make the pancakes?" Taehyung asked in a nice soft tone with a smile. Jungkook nodded softly, his hair rubbing against taehyung's neck softly.

"Good boy" this made the little smile and giggle softly as he was placed down on the soft black couch with a fluffy blanket wrapped around him that was folded up on the side.

"What cartoons do you wanna watch baby?" Taehyung asked while picking up the remote and turning to tv on. Jungkook hummed in thought.

"BT21 pweaseh dada" the little replied with a smile making taehyung smile back. 

"Okay sweetheart" he said as he went to the channel it was playing on and placed the remote down on the coffee table. 

"I'll be back soon okay?" Taehyung told the little who nodded and relaxed on the couch with a giggle. 

Taehyung made his way to the kitchen and got the ingredients for pancakes. As he was mixing the he decided to make his baby Mickey Mouse shaped ones with chocolate chips in it. While he was watching the pancakes to make sure they didn't burn he heard footsteps coming in.

"Dada, we forgots sowmthing thwis morwing" jungkook said as he held the blackest around himself tighter.

"Oh no! We can't have that now can we? Tell dada what we forgot" taehyung replied walking over to his little one and lifting him up in his arms. 

"We forgots morwing kissues!" jungkook exclaimed with a giggle as he gripped his caregivers shoulders.

"We did! Oh no, let's change that" taehyung said as he leant and kissed his baby's soft pink lips with jungkook returning it.

"I wuv yous dada" jungkook said while nuzzling his head into taehyung's shoulder with a giggle.

"I love you too baby bun, now i'll finish making the pancakes and you go wait for dada while you watch cartoons okay?" Taehyung told the little while putting him down on the ground softly. 

"Okwy" jungkook nodded and then went back to his cartoons.

Taehyung finished up making the breakfast that morning for both him and his baby. He loved his little bunny so much and loved the fact that the younger was clingy and cuddly when he wanted to be as well as an angel and behaved like a good boy. 

Jungkook was taehyung's 

Little bun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please do not mind how short this is 
It was just meant to be something soft and cute and fluffy 
And I busted my uwu meter while writing it 
So much so I cried because of the cuteness. 

Anyway I purple you 💜💜💜💜