;The Author Ship💙

Strange idea to have, I'm aware, that an AU taekook having wattpad accounts, meeting on wattpad and becoming friends through discord. 

Can't do much with it but let's see what we can do! As most of my shorts go haha..

Oh! Also no prt 2 for this, so don't ask, I wanna get to another short
Either another smut or angst, or both or even a fluff and angst idk I'll have to see.

Anyway, let's get it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook wouldn't have thought that his favorite author was now his friend. They've known each other for about a year or more, he couldn't tell since it's been that long. They talked on discord  alot and exchanged story ideas for shorts or extended stories they wanted to write. Jungkook mostly wrote short stories and Taehyung wrote a few from time to time. But as the months passed, Jungkook grew to realise that he had fallen in love with the older male and slowly grew more depressed. 

He knew the other author wouldn't like him the same way, or even feel the same for him. Because he knew that Taehyung liked someone else. It crushed Jungkook when he was told by the older male  that he liked someone else, but there wasn't much he could do, so he kept his voice strong but he let his tears out. Once their call had ended the peachette sobbed into his hands and all his insecurities came flooding in, suffocating him. 

Jungkook knew harming himself wasn't the best idea so he chose a different option, he decided to write all his feelings, insecurities and thoughts into short stories and it was helping most nights. He noticed that he could never finish it with a happy ending. The peachette thought he didn't even have one, so he wouldn't write one and by the end of each short, he would by crying his heart out after publishing each short. 

Then one day he noticed that Taehyung had been posting more and more shorts, each continuing off where he had ended his own sad ending ones. He grew confused as to why the older male was doing this. Even their followers started to notice what was happening and started to post on their message boards about shipping the two authors together. But it just rubbed salt in the wound of the peachette. He couldn't bring himself to look at those messages and posted a message telling his followers to stop shipping them, it doesn't make him uncomfortable it was due to him not wanting the other to be uncomfortable being shipping with someone like him. 

The messages grew quiet on the notifications on Jungkook's end, then on Taehyung's it was very busy and loud, but the younger male didn't know. 

"Kook...we need to talk.." Jungkook heard over his headphones through the call the two were currently in. It was their relaxing day and they decided to go over ideas again. 

"Oh.. okay.." he replied, already getting himself ready to turn his mic off and cry from the conversation. 

"Koo, look, I'm worried about you, your stories have been ending in the most depressing ways, even your characters haven't been themselves normally, I know you've said you write how you feel as if you were the character…. But all those shorts of the characters thinking about their insecurities and inflicting harm on themselves.. It makes me worried koo… you're..  you're not hurting yourself like them, are you?" Taehyung asked softly at the end. 

Jungkook had his mic off for the whole thing and took his time getting his thoughts together. He really didn't want the older male to worry but by saying the truth he would be fine. With a sigh he turned his mic back on.

"I.. I haven't, no… the writing gets it out for me… I'm just going through a rough patch Taehyung, don't worry okay..?" Jungkook tried to sound happy and reassuring but the other could see through it.