;You Don't Need To See It, To Understand What It Means;

What they look like is above ^^^^

Hi guys! I hope you enjoy this short!

I mentioned this idea a week or so ago on my message board and someone asked me to write it. Even though I was going to anyway.

There will be no shorts next weekend as I'm writing shorts for Christmas, Taes bday and New year's, plus my weekly update and as a present I'm going to be doing a double update for "The Boy Of The River '' for Christmas as a gift for you guys as my update day falls on Christmas day!

So I thought why not ?

Anyway, let's get it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since he was a child, he had always loved music. Listening to either its softest melodies and cadenzas or upbeat rhythms of party-like remixes, he loved it all. But there was one thing he always wanted to do. He always wanted to play an instrument, but when he told his parents, they grew worried that due to his condition he wouldn't be able to. The poor boy was born blind and seeked comfort in the things he loved, music was one of those things.

He would sing covers of his favorite songs and get excited when he heard that his favorite artist would be releasing a new album making him and his best friend smile and laugh.

The boy had fallen for his best friend, due to many things. His voice was the perfect level of comfort, not too deep but deep enough where it reminded him of how chocolate tasted. Rich and sweet. The way the older male would hold him and listen to his ramblings over the artist and how they would produce the songs. But most of all, it was the way that his best friend treated him with such kindness when they met that continued on through the years, it just made the blind male fall harder. All the little things and big moments he fell in love with.

This best friend would play the piano for him on the days they would hang back at his place after school. Any time the other would play, the blind male would lay his head on his shoulder and close his eyes listening to the story being told through the soft notes.

"Ggukie, I've been working on something for a while now, do you want to hear it?" The older male asked as he was walking with the other on the footpath towards his house.

"I would love to! Anything you play hyungie is so gorgeous!" Jeongguk exclaimed as he continued to walk with the other, swinging their arms as they were hand in hand. The younger male didn't mind that Taehyung would hold his hand as to guide him, it felt intimate.

"Thank you bun!" Taehyung chuckled as he looked at the younger with a soft gaze. "I do hope you'll love this one"

"Of course I will" he smiled his soft bunny smile. "You know how I appreciate music"

"Of course I do," Taehyung smiled as he gripped Jeongguk's hand slightly tighter.

The path was familiar to both of them but in different ways. Taehyung knew based on places he recognized, while the other knew only by turns and sounds. He trusted the older male to keep him off the road, though he has worked out that Taehyung stands on the outer side by the road and keeps the younger I'm the inner side. Safety over anything.

Taehyung started to walk a little faster as he spotted his house and made sure to keep the blind beauty close beside him. The younger felt the old sped up a little and knew they were getting closer to the older males home.

Taehyung helped the younger male get up the small staircase that was made of stone out front of the door, he picked him up and placed him at the top so he wouldn't need to walk up and worry about tripping. Jeongguk giggled at the feeling of the others hands on his waist and pouted when the feeling left.