;둥근 안경 prt 1;

What they look line is above ^^^
But koos in a white sweater instead.

You guys voted 
And it was a tie between this and the little space one. 
I'll do the little space one after this 2 parter!
Also sorry for not being really active with this short story book, it's just here for me to update when I want to and there isn't a schedule for it, unlike the weekly one for the main books. 

Also don't get mad about stereotypes in stories, just know I like the cute stereotypes and I barely see them around so it's to fulfill my wishes.

Anyway now that's out of the way! 
Let's get it! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A fairly young yet quite fluffy haired brunette walked through his school halls. He was minding his own business trying to get through the day like any other person. His cream coloured sweater hung loosely around his body which made his sleeves reach his hands. With a sigh of relief he got to his locker and shifted his round framed glasses up his nose to keep them from falling. 

The brunette opened his locker and moved some of his books around and placed the ones he had used in the locker. It was the end of the day and so he didn't need to get any books out.  He was grateful that he didn't get homework because of where he worked. 

He loved to sit at the counter of his work and read one of the many books he was in the middle of. He worked at a bookstore after school every other day and every other weekend. 

"Kook, wanna hang out with everyone this afternoon?" His friend who was slightly taller than him asked.

"Ah, sorry Namjoon hyung, I have work this afternoon, maybe another time?" Jungkook compromised.

"Oh yeh, sorry my bad, I forgot you worked on a Thursday and Friday?" He questioned near the end confirming if he was right or not. 

"Yeh, I'm working tomorrow too..might be on the weekend too but I get told that today" Jungkook confirmed, while nodding. 

"Alright, see ya later then," Namjoon smiled and walked back towards his boyfriend who was sorting out things in his locker. 

Jungkook sighed sadly but then remembered something that he was looking forward to. You see whenever he rereads a book there was always a cute message left on a piece of paper in the margin of a certain page. It was always page one-twenty three. He kept all the notes that were given and he wonders if the person kept his replies. 

The brunette rushed out of the school through the front doors and weaved his way through the crowd that was walking out slowly and certain people stopping right in front of him. He huffed and sped around the person who stopped and without looking he bumped into someone's back.

"Ah! I'm so so sorry! I'm trying to g-get around everyone" He stammered while brushing off imaginary dust off the person's back before looking and making eye contact.

"Oh? It's okay, don't worry, it's like an intersection around here" the male joked with a deep chuckle. "Anyway, are you okay? Not hurt right?" He asked. 

Jungkook recognized the male as Taehyung, who was the principal's son and the type of person who would go to any group and fit in, whether it be with the athletes or geeks, he'd fit right in. 

"I'm..I'm fine, I just need to get to work.." Jungkook muttered, feeling his cheeks warm up.

"Oh, where is it? I could walk you there" He offered with his boxy smile showing.