🐈‍⬛ The Kitten and His Lovebug🐞

Long time coming this one haha-
This is for New years so happy new year!
And let's not say that this is our year because we said that in 2020 and shit went downhill from then.

This will be how I think the characters in miraculous should reveal, but as a taekook version, because why not? :) there may be some angst but probably minor.

Also I managed to find Korean dubbing of miraculous (thank you disney+) and basically they call them "black cat" and "ladybug" so it didn't really help. I had been debating on having Tae be known as Chat Noir as it sounds better and we know that character well, I had decided to go with it as a little French won't do any harm… right?

Edit; I forgot to tagg LoveforMarichat I know they wanted this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seoul has been protected by two very well known heroes for many years now. The two were known as Chat Noir and Mr Bug. The one who was given the miraculous of destruction decided to keep the French name as the previous owners of the kawmi kept to it and people were more familiar with the title. The one who was given the miraculous of creation had a role to fill as previous owners of the kawmi were females and known as "Ladybug" so picking a new name was difficult until his kawmi, Tiki, told him about the time where a male had used the miraculous once and titled himself "Mr Bug" so he had decided to so with that. 

They had been fighting akumas that had taken over the people of Seoul every other day, until finally they managed to defeat the wrong do-er named "ShadowMoth". The male who owned the creation miraculous took the two previously stolen miraculous the peacock and moth one back to the miracle box he had in his possession, from a former guardian.

Soon the two hero's realised that since the villain had been defeated they could now tell each other who they were. Mr Bug was hesitant about it as he was nervous about the other being disappointed about finding out who he was. So he said that when he was ready he would tell the one with the miraculous of destruction.

The other hero decided that he would reveal himself first, that way the one with creation could take his time. When Mr Bug saw who Chat Noir was, he almost panicked and fell from the sight of the model he knew from magazines, class and he even had a crush on the male. Mr Bug had stuttered as his thoughts trailed to the idea that Taehyung would be disappointed after all.

So he said he had to get home and think about when he might reveal himself. With his yo-yo, he went back to his room that had a nice skylight on the roof.

"Tiki.. spots off…" he muttered and a glow of a coral red flashed around him and from his earrings. He laid his hand out and let out a shaky sigh as he sat on his bed.

"Jungkook…. Aren't you happy it's Taehyung?" The small red kawmi asked softly as she sat on his hand.

"I am… I'm just scared that he'll be disappointed to see… me" He ran his hand through his hair and stood up to go to his desk that had drawings scattered across it filled with character designs for games he wanted to make in the future.

Jungkook placed the small mythical creature on a small soft pillow he had made for her that was on his desk and opened his draw that had an unopened pack of small cookies for her. He opened it and placed it next to Tiki so she could get her cookies.

"What do you mean by that Jungkook?" She asked as she pulled out a cookie from the bag and started to eat it.

"What I mean is… I'm not as heroic as Mr Bug, or daring or even brave enough.. I'm just me, I stutter, I'm clumsy and a mess, even worse around him…" He sighed. "He's probably expecting a better person than me" The raven haired male placed his head in his arms.