"...I do love you"💙 prt 2

Hai this is part 2 of "please love me.."
I hope I conveyed a message in this short story.
If you didn't get the message I'll explain at the end💜 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since that day, that horrible day for the younger. The two had started to date and over time loved one another more and more. Taehyung, along with yoongi and namjoon decided to take it upon themselves to have a 'talk' with Jet. Their way of talking was more physical. Jet got what he deserved for hurting their lovable bunny. 

Days went on and each moment the couple had, the older of the two would daily remind the younger he was lovable, he was sweet, he was adorable and so gold hearted. 

A few years had passed and the couple were now just in their early twenties. The younger had been stuck mentally with what to do with his scar. He would run his fingers softly over the small bumps of skin that mimicked that of letters and would stare off into the distance into his own mind.  

Many times taehyung had caught the younger doing this. He never quite understood why, but he had a vague idea of what was running through the youngers head. That simple yet damaging word affected the other but he never knew how to fix it. 

That was until he thought of something after coming across a video about cover ups.

"A cover up?" 

"Yes, a cover up, you know a tattoo to cover up old scars to make them beautiful - before you say anything I'm not saying your scars are not beautiful believe me, I've just noticed you seem to be staring off a lot and touching your scared skin" taehyung suggested looking into the youngers doe eyes. 

"..I'm not sure hyungie.." jungkook mumbled.

"Think about it for a few of days okay? I just don't want you to be reminded of what happened.." taehyung trailed off near the end and sighed thinking about the time when he first saw it.

Jungkook watched the olders facial expression with guilt. He knew taehyung just wanted him to be happy. He knew taehyung only wanted what was best for him. But a tattoo. How would that look on his skin? What would he get to cover the scar? His favorite flower? A reminder. 

"If I were to get a cover up… what would you think I should get?" Jungkook asked hesitantly as he fiddled with his fingers. 

"That's up to you kook" taehyung smiled then placed a kiss on the youngers cheek and forehead. 

With a simple nod and smile in silence, Jungkook thought of many designs he could get. Did he want it simple? Yes. Did it have to be colorful? No. What he wanted was something to remind him of the memory taehyung had made for him on the day the older kissed him for the first time. Something short. Something sweet and most importantly, something that will make him smile. 

Over the next few days the young brunette debated over the tattoo cover up idea. He had never thought of it before. He spent long hours thinking about it and soon came to a decision.

"Taehyungie.."

"Yes koo?" Taehyung replied looking up at the younger from the couch.

"I..i want to get a cover up.." he admitted softly. 

"You sure?" Taehyung asked, sitting up and grabbing the youngers hands in his own.

"I'm sure" he nodded. 

They soon got themselves ready to head out the door of their shared apartment and down and out of the elevator. When going out of the building taehyung used his GPS on his phone to help them get to the tattoo parlor close by.