;❤An Unforgettable Valentine's❤;

Happy Valentine's day you guys!! 
I will have a smut posted sometime later in the day after I get home from school and it's a Valentine's smut too so why not? 

What they look like is above - like hair colour and taes clothes I say what jk is wearing in the short.

Anyway I hope you enjoy this one!! 

I purple you 💜💜💜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valentine's day was coming up for the brunette and he knew that the person he secretly wanted to  ask him to be his Valentine's wouldn't do it. Jungkook knew that it would be impossible for him to even date his crush because of many things. One of the top reasons was because he felt like his crush would get annoyed with his habits and insecurities. 

Jungkook accepted that his crush wouldn't like him back. It hurt him a bit to accept it, but he couldn't help but still have feelings for the other. Who was he to blame but himself? He was the type to keep to himself anyway and only talk unless spoken to so he had no intention of walking up to his crush and talking to him.

So why was he writing a love note right now? 

"Why are you doing this..? He's not going to see it because as you know jungkook, every year he gets dozens and dozens of letters so why are you writing one before school?" He asked himself as he signed his name on the bottom and folded it up to be placed in a pink envelope and closed with a heart and bunny sticker.

"Why am I even going to try? I'm a nobody compared to him.. and even if he does read it he won't meet up with me anyway" jungkook kept his hope's small and dull. He knew rejection would hurt him so. 

He arrived at school early before his crush got there and walked quickly over to the green locker and slipped it between the vent part of the door before running away to his own and opening it getting ready for his day. 

"Why am I so nervous now… remind yourself jungkook, he's probably not going to read it.." jungkook mumbled to himself with a heavy heart and a sad smile. 

"It's just closure…" and with that close his locker door shut and let out a deep sigh and walked away looking down at his shoes that were timberlands and playing with his sweater paws of a white colour too from his baggy hoodie. 

The brunettes classes flew by and it just arrived at lunch break. He went back to his locker and heard laughter coming from his crushes locker. Looking over he saw that his crush, Taehyung and his friends jimin and Hoseok were looking at all of the love letters in taehyung's locker. 

"Huh..this one's new?" Jungkook heard jimin question as he grabbed a pink envelope that had a heart and bunny sticker on it. 

"Open this one taehyung" jimin urged the brunette to open it.

"Okay, okay" jungguk heard the other laugh and grabbed the letter he wrote. 

"Oh no.. I didn't expect him to read it… he probably won't even go to the place I said to meet anyway yeh.." jungkook mumbled softly to himself keeping his hope's low as possible.

"WAIT WHOSE IT FROM??" he heard a loud voice exclaim, he knew it was Hoseok asking and then looked over and saw that jimin had taken the letter and skimmed over it. 

Then right before his eyes he watched as taehyung nodded to Hoseok and then jimin ripped up the letter and let the pieces fall to the ground. Jungkook turned his head back towards his locker, heart in pieces like his letter. He pulled his hoodie up so it could hide his tears as they fell from his doe eyes. 

"You knew it...why even have hope…" he mumbled before shutting his locker and walking away at a fast phase so he could get to the stairs to the rooftop top. He liked going there to be by himself, he was happy he had a study period so he could go up there and calm himself down before he goes home, he was happy it was his last period of the day as well. 

Sprinting up the stairs he pushed open the doors and walked over to the where there was a wall blocking people from falling off but it only came up to his shoulders so he was able to place his arms on top and look at the view around the school. 

"Why did I even bother writing that? It was a waste of time and I don't deserve him anyway… he could have anyone at this school and he'll be happy with them unlike me…" 

"But I'll still pick you over all of them, jungkook"  the youngers eyes widened at the sound of the olders deeper voice and turned around not expecting to see taehyung standing a little way behind him. 

"What…" jungkook was in shock and confused.

"I'd pick you anyday, I'm sorry jimin did that to your letter, it was honestly the sweetest thing I've ever read and when I saw your name at the bottom I was in total shock, wanna know why?" Taehyung asked while stepping forward towards the younger.

"..w-why?" jungkook asked with some blush covering his wet cheeks from crying before. 

"Because I never thought that the cute, quiet shy bunny boy that I also have a crush on would write me a letter on Valentine's day" taehyung smiled then hugged the other close to his body.

"Wait… so it wasn't one..one sided..?" Jungkook asked nervously feeling his heart pounding away in his chest as he was held in the olders arms. 

"Of course not… I love how hard working you are, whenever you are concentrating you bite your lip with your cute bunny teeth and furrow your eyebrows cutely and if you're having trouble or confused that adorable pout comes to your gorgeous lips" Taehyung complemented the younger making jungkook feel weak to his knees and gripped the older tightly around his waist.

"You think I'm cute..?" Jungkook asked looking up at the older with his doe eyes softly blinking cutely. 

"I don't think, I know you are!" Taehyung replied making the younger giggle and snuggle into his chest as they swayed in the warmth of the sun.

"But why did jimin rip my letter up?" 

"That sour puss was jealous that I got such a sweet letter from someone and he didn't get a text from his boyfriend this morning" taehyung explained making the younger laugh cutely. 

"Now to answer that question, yes I will go out with you but on one condition" 

"And that is..?" Jungkook nervously asked while looking at the older. 

"If you be my boyfriend" taehyung smiled. 

"Of course!" Jungkook shouted and giggled and jumped into the others arms and nuzzling his head into the olders neck.

"Good! Because dinner tonight me and you" taehyung smiled and held the younger in his arms. 

"I love you bunny" 

"I love you too, taehyung" jungkook smiled.

Taehyung placed his lips on the youngers and they shared a sweet passionate kiss to start their relationship. 

He knew that this Valentine's day was the best he ever had. He was glad he took the chance and it ended well.

It was an Unforgettable Valentine's. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the shortness of this 
I just wanted to write a fluff short for valentine's day before I write the smut 
Also the smut and tlhis short are not connected
They're two different storylines okay? 

Anyways happy Valentine's day 
I purple you 💜💜💜