;My Heart's On Fire For Your Love;

Hai there!
This is the Doctor who theme short I asked you guys if you'd be interested in it.

If you don't like it then you don't have to vote on it, it'll just be an experiment for what you guys might like to see from me!

But if you'd like to see something from me just ask! Not as a request short but as like a "hey could we get more of..." type of thing and I can do that!

Anyway enough of my rambling let's get to this short.

I hope you like it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the brunette it had felt like a few months. But being in that time machine named the T.A.R.D.I.S it felt like no time had passed. He didn't regret his decision to join this mysterious man in his travels through time and space. He didn't really have anything to go back to. When he first saw the mysterious man in the trench coat, he was a mere boy. But the mysterious man still looked the same as he did back then. Back when robotic creatures, now named as cybermen, took his parents.

The brunette wanted answers. But he hadn't seen the mysterious man until he was the age of nineteen. When he met the man again, it was in a circumstance that involved strange creatures that had a plunger in place of one arm and a gun in place of the other. They're annoying shouting made their lights turn on. The man had said they were called daleks. That man saved him yet again.

"Run" that had been the first word said to Jungkook from the man.

"What's your name?" Jungkook had asked back then.

"The Doctor" the man spoke.

"Doctor who?"

"Just the Doctor"

"Hey jungkook, you're spacing out again" the man spoke with the name the younger had been confused about since he met him.

"Sorry.. I've been thinking about something" he spoke wearily.

"About what?" He asked over the whirl of the T.A.R.D.I.S echoed through the space.

"Your name.." Jungkook mumbled, sliding lower in his seat.

"You know that's dangerous.." the man in the trench coat spoke in a warning tone.

"It wouldn't be dangerous if I didn't say it aloud around the cybermen or daleks.." Jungkook stubbornly said.

"Why do you want to know so bad?" The man asked with a sign.

"I..just want to know, I'm curious is all" Jungkook replied timidly looking up and watching the man walk around the console of the T.A.R.D.I.S to stand right in front of him.

"I can't tell anyone who I haven't married, it's a part of the rules"

"Whose rules?" Jungkook asked, looking curious.

"My own.." the man sighed as he walked back around the console with the T.A.R.D.I.S humming in a way.

"Why..?" Jungkook asked again standing up from his seat.

"Because you'd be in danger for knowing" he spoke in a guilty way.

"Even a nickname?" Jungkook asked after a while in silence with his head tilted.

"...even a nickname would hurt you" he spoke as he pulled a leaver down.

"Why... the probably of me knowing your name already is one in a billion, you could even have the name of.. someone I knew when I was a kid.." Jungkook mumbled as he looked down at his hands.