;Dragons;

What they look like for this short ^^^^
----------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone has a dragon. The dragon is connected to them at birth, it's not a physical connection it's more of a emotional one at best. But these dragons are the exact opposite of the person they're connected with.

As if they're connected to another person. As if they resemble another person.

This is where the word soulmates comes in to play.

The dragons have the same personality as the  soulmate that the person has.

For example if someone was silly the dragon they would be connected to would be timid to resemble the soulmates personality.

These dragons just hang around the person they're connected to either on their shoulder or in their pockets, they're quite small and sometimes troublesome. They do have names giving to them by the person they are connected to since birth.

And this is where the story begins

Jungkook was walking into school with his dragon on his shoulder. He was the quiet and shy kid, never talked much and got flustered easily, but his dragon was not. The dragons name was V because well, V acted protective and loud. The dragon was black in colour and had blue eye, he made little growls if anyone got too close to jungkook. Well anyone but the soccer player and popular student of the school Taehyung. The dragon almost resemble taehyung in a way but jungkook didn't want to give his hopes up.

Why would the soulmate gods put them together?

He was a shy person and taehyung would never be interested in him. Jungkook sighed heavily thinking about it keeping his head low hearing little growls coming from V in his right ear.

Someone as they were running bumped into jungkook making a slight whimper come out of jungkook which made him bumped into someone's broad chest and fell down to the floor from the impact. His dragon was hissing and growling and acting over protective. As normal.

“Hey you okay?” jungkook heard a deep voice asking him a question. Rubbing his head he looked up and saw. Taehyung with his white scaled dragon with green eyes on his left shoulder acting shy,scared and timid. Almost like jungkook.

“....uhmm yeah...yeah I'm.. I'm fine...i mean okay! I mean - ah what am I saying?” jungkook stuttered out whilst feeling embarrassed about bumping into his crushes chest.

“haha you're cute you know?” taehyung said while picking jungkook up by his arms lifting the younger one of the two and softly petting jungkook's dragon on the head making the said dragon purr.

“awhh cute your dragon almost reminds me of..well me haha” Taehyung said smiling. Jungkook smiled back then noticed taehyung's dragon looking at V.

“this may seem like a weird question…..but ah what's...what's your dragons name?” jungkook asked slowly raising his hand over to the small white dragon.

“oh his name is Jk” taehyung replied as the dragon - jk slowly came out from behind his neck and over to jungkook's hand and purred enjoying the feeling of being pet. “what's your dragons name?” taehyung asked looking at the younger smile.

“huh..? Oh his name is V” jungkook said giggled when Jk licked his finger. Just then the bell went signaling for the students to go to their classes.

“I'll see you later yeah? Come to the field after school” taehyung said with a smile.

Jungkook cutely nodded then both of them walked off in opposite directions with the sounds of little whimpers and growls of sorrow coming from their dragons in their ears. Confusion settled over jungkook. Why would V growl out of sorrow?