;My R prt 2;

Here ya guys go, you requested it 
I honestly didn't know what to do for this part 
I tossed back and forth between two ways to start it and I really couldn't settle on either one so I thought I'd combine them in a way. 

Beware, it's quite short. Don't get mad at me.

Anyway let's get it~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the incident on the side of the bridge, Taehyung had brought Jungkook to his home, away from the younger's parents and stayed by the younger's side. They shared the olders room and the younger's parents didn't ask about where he was, it was like they didn't care or that's what Jungkook thought. 

Taehyung had noticed over the course of a few days to a week, that Jungkook looked out of it. His eyes didn't have that glow or excitement, they had something that looked like it was being held back. Every now and then Taehyung would notice the younger would have slurred words but stop talking right after.  

"Kook, I'm worried about you" Taehyung spoke with a sigh as he noticed the younger fiddle with his black sleeves on his thin long sleeved shirt that he stole from the older. 

Taehyung had just come out from using the shower and had changed into what he would wear to sleep. A light material shirt along with some black briefs. Comfortable for sleeping and even cuddling. 

"Thew- there's nothing wrong" the younger stuttered out, keeping his gaze away from the olders. 

"Bun, you can tell me," Taehyung replied, letting the nickname slip.

"I..uhm… nuhh.. I dow't wanna" Jungkook softly shook his head, feeling affected by the nickname. 

"Bun..?" Taehyung softly asked, his gaze also softening while sitting next to the younger, pulling him close by his small waist.

"Nuhh, I dow't want taetae to thwink I- koo wewird.." Jungkook sobbed lightly, feeling tears well up in his eyes.

"I could never think that bun, tell taetae what's wrong" Taehyung replied brushing the younger's bangs from his eyes.

"Koo' wittle" the younger hesitantly whispered while snuggling into the olders chest. 

"Awh bun, why didn't you tell me?" Taehyung asked as he held the younger in his warm embrace.

"....thowugt yew would act liwke parwents" Jungkook pouted making the older frown. 

"I would never, ever act like them" Taehyung whispered as he placed a kiss on the younger's forehead. 

"Never, evwer?" Jungkook asked, looking up at the olders face with his soft eyes that held innocence. 

"Never, ever" Taehyung confirmed. 

"Koo luvs yew.." the little said, surprising the older a bit but Taehyung smiled and brought the younger to their bed so they could go to sleep.

"I love you too.." he replied kissing the younger's nose. 

"Rwelly..?" Jungkook asked while pouting cutely, almost asking for a kiss. 

"Really" Taehyung nodded and placed a soft kiss on the giggling younger's lips. 

"You feeling better now bun?" Taehyung asked, noticing that the dull look was gone from the other's eyes.

"Yesh.. koo is.." Jungkook nodded and snuggled into the olders embrace. 

"Okay bun, from now on will you tell Taetae when you're feeling little?" Taehyung asked, running his fingers through the younger's hair.

"Okay...dada.." Taehyung smiled from the younger's response. 

"Come let's go to sleep okay? And Dada will be here" 

"All niwght?" Jungkook asked, he let out a yawn from the mental exhaustion he had holding back from being little.

"Yes, all night" Taehyung nodded. 

"Otay, goodniwght Dada" The little nodded and closed his eyes letting sleep take over him. 

"Goodnight my baby bun" he whispered back.

The little slept in the olders arms all night. Jungkook felt safer with the older more than anyone he had met before. Their sleep was better than most nights. Though in the morning it consisted of Jungkook being in big space and wondering why he was in the olders embrace and being called "bun" and "baby" a lot. Taehyung did catch him up to speed on what happened the night before and they lived in a happy relationship being boyfriends and caregiver to little. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys like it. 
Someone wanted koo to be a little in this and I tried to make it cute. I wasn't really feeling a prt 2  because my mind was on another idea and was wanting to write that but I had to get this done before I could write the other one. 

Sorry if it's short, not all of these shorts are supposed to be long anyway. The next one might be, depending on what I chose from my list that I do. 

Oh yeah, you guys don't know about this so-called "list"... It really consists of the titles and what type of story it is, the storyline is in my head, but here you can look at it and figure out what I might be doing next. 

The ones crossed out are the ones I've done.
Anyway I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜