;💜Wheel me into your heart💜;

This is for my 400+ followers 
I asked you to pick one and you chose this ^^ 
I hope you like this haha (also sorry for the late update on this… busy with Christmas stuff) 

What they look like is above

Anyway let's get it~~ 💜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was just a normal day for the twenty year old. Hearing his phone alarm going off in the morning. The soft movement of his duvet and blankets from his upper body. His brunette hair was everywhere in any direction. That was a normal morning right? Apart from one thing. When he looked over, near the end of his bed, he saw the familiar chair with wheels and bag on the back. 

It had been three years since the brunette was in that accident, he had lost his eomma but his appa survived. His appa was happy enough to make sure he was okay and paid for the hospital bills, it was the least he could do to keep his son alive. 

Doing the normal things were harder than they should be for him. But he manages with a little bit of struggle. 

"Excuse me" the young brunette boy said timidly as he pushed his wheels to go forward slowly. The girl in front of him scoffed and moved out of the way holding onto the guy next to her arm. He sighed sadly and pushed forward trying not to seem hurt. When really it affected him a lot. 

He took his time rolling his way through the crowd of people in the halls of the college building to get to his class, which thankfully was on the ground floor. Many people rushed around him and didn't see him, which made the books that were laying on his lap slip off and onto the ground. The brunette sighed sadly and tried to lean down to get the fallen books. 

"Here let me help" a deep voice said as they kneeled down and picked up the books. The brunette recognized the hair colour, that soft pastel mint colour that made his heart flutter softly in his chest. 

"O-oh thank you, taehyung-ssi" the doe eyed brunette said to the male in front of him as he was handed his books. Taehyung smiled his boxy smile making the brown haired boy blush. 

"No worries jungkook-ah" taehyung replied while ruffling his brown hair softly. 

"I'll see you around, okay?" 

"O-okay" jungkook nodded softly as he watched taehyung continue walking along with the rest of his group. The brunette sighed as he continued on his way to his lecture for the day. 

"We should do something to help him.." Jin suggested honestly while sitting down the rest of the five in the group. 

"Yeah, he's been through a lot, what should we do?" Jimin asked while looking around at their faces for changes in their expressions. 

"You know that ramp outside the front that goes in the opposite direction to where he goes, it goes quite far and he has to go uphill to get back to his apartment, how about we help him, like cutting down the time he takes to get to the bottom?" Taehyung suggested looking around.

"Hmm that would be helpful, but what else could we do for your crush?" Namjoon asked softly. 

"Maybe we should set up a nice date for you two? I've spoken to him a bit and when I mentioned you, he grew flustered" Hoseok explained with a smile. 

"Probably, though no uphill work I don't want him to overwork himself you know?" Taehyung said and nodded softy. 

"So I guess this afternoon we help him down the stairs?" Yoongi asked in a soft tone. 

They all nodded in agreement before getting up and going to each of their lectures. 

"And that's a wrap for today's lecture, now, I want all of you to read the new chapter and go over it" the lecturer said after a long lecture, while watching everyone put away their stuff and start to leave slowly. Jungkook waited for everyone to leave before he could so he didn't get in their way.