;My Heart, Your lips Prt 2💙;

Hai hai 
Typing on my new phone is weird but I'll get use to it haha 

Anyway 

This is prt 2 of Kimkookiee2 request 
I  hope I do you proud haha 

Let's get it ~ 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the two males were walking down the loud bay streets filled with different overlaying noises and different scents along with the feeling of the cooler winds brushing upon the brunettes skin, he shivered gripping the other's coat sleeve.  

Teeth chattering in his ears and he let out a small whine from feeling the air nip at his skin. 

"Here" Taehyung said as he unbuttoned his coat and pulled the other closer to his chest and wrapping the warm coat around the shivering body of the other.

"T...thank you" Jungkook had said between chartering teeth and snuggled up to the older as they walked along the concrete path. He felt the warmth of the other invade his body and made him warm up. Snuggling into taehyung's neck he felt finally at peace. 

"Awh you're smiling, so cute" taehyung commented with adoration in his voice. 

"I am?" Jungkook questioned with confusion in his voice. His cheeks felt a little sore and tight but didn't know why. 

"Yeah it's so cute like a bunny!" Taehyung exclaimed with a chuckle. Jungkook could feel his cheeks warm up as well as his ears. He hid his face into Taehyung's chest and pouted. 

"Don't pout koo, it makes me melt!" Taehyung groaned jokingly making Jungkook giggle softly. 

"Yay, I made you laugh!!" Taehyung said with a chuckle.

"Is that an achievement?" The brunette asked in a soft voice.

"Well..for me yes, you know to make you feel better" 

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. Taehyung was trying to make him feel better. The nicest most kindest yet probably handsome,- the brunette wouldn't know - man he had met, was taking the time to make him smile and laugh. 

"Thank you" 

"For what?" Taehyung asked curiously while looking at the Male in his arms.

"For just..helping me, being kind to me. No one has ever even shown me kindness... be ..before.." Jungkook explained with a broken sob near the end of his sentence.  

"Oh no no no , don't cry please. Only tears of happiness please, no more of sadness" taehyung panicked while wiping the others face clean of tears. Jungkook giggled while sniffing with a light smile on his features. He felt the gentle touch of taehyung's thumb brushing against his cheek and the feeling of chapped lips against his forehead softly. 

"What..what was that for?" 

"You're just too cute not to kiss" taehyung admitted softy. 

"Can..can you do it again? But this..time...properly like..uhm...on the ...the lips?" Jungkook said shyly as he bit his lip. He then felt the feeling of chapped lips pecking the corner of his own lips softy. 

"When you're more comfortable around me I'll do it properly, okay koo?" Jungkook nodded understandingly but smiled nonetheless, happy that taehyung would wait till he was comfortable. 

When arriving at taehyung's front door, he opened it and said aloud. 

"Dad I'm home!" As he helped Jungkook through the door and around the unfamiliar house plan.

"Ah welcome back son, was your walk nice? Oh who's this?" His dad questioned making Jungkook gulp and feel nervous.

"This is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook …. He was thrown out of his home, I believe, which is terrible since he can't see" Taehyung explained carefully to his dad who looked at jungkook with sorrow in his eyes. 

"Well whoever is a friend of taehyung's is a friend of mine and is welcome to stay if you would want to"  Taehyung's father had said with sincere respect In his voice.

"Oh...thank you sir.. that would be wonderful...uhm may I know your name sir?" Jungkook asked nervously fiddling with the material of taehyung's jacket sleeve that was still in his grasp feeling dizzy. 

"Oh where are my manners? My name is Kim Chanyeol" he had replied.

"Wait… Kim Chanyeol? the rich CEO of an art company? …..wait Taehyung you never told me you were his son!" Jungkook exclaimed with the feeling of blush on his cheeks and slightly out of it.

"You never asked so I never said" Taehyung commented with a slight deep chuckle. Jungkook felt like he was going to pass out he get lightheaded from the beatings earlier and the cold from outside. 

"Koo are you okay ? You look too pale.. koo? Jungkook?"Taehyung commented then watched as jungkook stumble while standing up. His body fell and taehyung caught him just in time. 

"Poor kid, I had heard of something's going on with the jeon family something about having a blind son and that he was gay… poor kid having to live there for so long and being hit" Chanyeol said making taehyung's eyes widen.

"Don't worry now tae, jungkook is safe here now, you made a good decision to bring him here, your appa and me will have a room setup for him" Chanyeol continued.

"Actually can he stay with me dad? I don't want him to feel overwhelmed by the houses open plan and the amount of rooms there are" Taehyung asked giving his own reasons making Chanyeol smile.

"You like him that's why" 

"No…..maybe ….yes ….. shut up.." taehyung replied blushing and holding jungkooks body closer then picking him up and carrying him to his room. 

"That son of mine is sure like his appa" Chanyeol chuckled with a smile. 

From that day on Jungkook lived with them and stayed in taehyung's room enjoying his company and the cuddles a night. The feeling of the others arms around his thin waist was comforting and he felt safe for the first time. 

He always went to sleep with a smile on his lips. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prt 2 out of 3 done 

Sorry it seemed short 
Typing on this new phone is really annoying but I'll get use to it haha

Thank you Kimkookiee2

I hope you like it so far 

I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜