;Beauty In The Moonlight💙

Alpha, Beta and Omegas. That's how a pack works. The Alphas, the Leaders of the pack look over everything and are of higher authority. You wouldn't want to get on their bad side. The Betas, they help the Alphas either as warriors or one as second in command. Now the Omegas...they are the weakest and tend to work on the farms. Male omegas are rare and can carry pups.

They all live in harmony, though sometimes they do tend to bully the weakest. The weakest of all, the runt.

But the runt just happened to be a male omega...and the only one in the pack.

He was a beauty. But didn't understand why he got harmed.

This is his story. This is Jungkook's story.

The young omega woke up in his bed. He let a heavy sigh fall from his lips. Today was the Alphas birthday. Today the alpha would be finding his mate. Jungkook was excited but also sad. He had liked the alpha for a few years now but he knew that the handsome alpha would never look his way.

His deep dark eyes always made jungkook melt.
His tan skin always made jungkook shiver.
His deep voice always made jungkook blush whenever the older talked to him.
Even his name fit the alpha perfectly.

"Taehyung..." jungkook said quietly to himself with some blush appearing on his cheeks. He smiled slightly and giggled quietly into his pillow. He got up and off his comfortable, warm bed. Walking through the cold room as the temperature makes him shiver and goosebumps appear on his arms, over to his closet and picking out a large white shirt with sleeves that come down to his elbows and black skinny jeans that shows his curves off.

He didn't know why he wanted to wear them but he felt like it. Like something was telling him too. His wolf wouldn't tell him though. Heck his wolf didn't know why. With a shrug he got changed since he had a shower the night before. Once changed he left his room and walked down to the kitchen.

Jungkook grabbed an apple and took a bite out of it. His mother was already out in the farmland and he needed to be at school before eight. He quickly finished off his apple and ran to the bathroom and quickly brushed his teeth and grabbed his phone that was fully charged. Running back down the hall to the front door, he took a glance at himself in the mirror. Since he was an omega, he wasn't muscley. He was quite thin for a seventeen year old and had femmanit curves. He always thought to himself - Well his bullies had told him that, who ever his mate-to-be would be extremely

...unlucky.

He knew why they said that. He believed that he was ugly. Too ugly for anyone's liking even his own mate-to-be. His friends who were betas, had tried to get the omega to love himself for who he was. But he couldn't bring himself to do it. He tried to, believe him, he did try. But his bullies kept telling him otherwise. Sighing he walked to the front door and put his timberlands on. Opening the door, he grabbed his bag and swung it over his shoulder as he walked out and made his way to school.

Upon entering the school through the dirty almost rusted green doors, he walked over to his locker. Upon opening he looked at what he needed for that day. He only needed his sketchbook and phone, which was in his pocket. He closed his locker with a bang, only to see his bully. Mike. The leader.

"Oh look guys~ the weak ugly omega hasn't given up. Say? How about we show him that he's not wanted?" Mike said to his goons who all chuckled and agreed. Mike was a beta, the worst kind of one. He thought that all omegas were useless and deserved no one. Especially the omega runt.

Pushing Jungkook to the floor, making the omega whimper from the impact, Mike and his goons started to kick jungkook in the legs and stomach. Jungkook found it hard to breath from the impact of the kick to the stomach and coughed up a bit of blood while tasting the irony, metallic flavour in his mouth as he lay there.