;Scales and Horns Prt 2;

The dragon and human had been living together for a few months now, and they've gotten into a routine of sorts. They would wake up at separate times, the dragon first most days as he needed to check the surroundings around his mansion before he came back inside and made breakfast for the pair of them. The human would wake up a little bit later by the smell of meat frying.

Initially, Taehyung found it odd that Jeongguk was so comfortable around him. He was different from the others who would point and stare at him. Jeongguk would approach Taehyung some days and sit tucked under his wing with a book in hand borrowed from the dragon's library; the human would lean against the older's side and just sit and read. Taehyung slowly got used to it over time, and he enjoyed when the human would do it.

Jeongguk had taken it upon himself to get food and items from the market as he didn't like it when people stared at the dragon. They would also murmur rude things about Taehyung, and Jeongguk would rather get the items instead of letting the other hear such rude things being said. At first the Taehyung told the other not to bother and he didn't care about the murmurs and stares from the people in the marketplace when he would go, but the human insisted that he would go so the dragon wouldn't be ridiculed by other humans; Jeongguk knew it bothered the dragon.

Taehyung knew Jeongguk was right. It did bother him. So he decided to let the human come and go to get food and other things with the riches the dragon had. Taehyung insisted that the human use his money and not argue about it. Jeongguk didn't argue but was shocked that every time before he left, Taehyung would give him a small pouch full of gold coins and would tell him to get the items they needed and something for himself too. Jeongguk didn't at first. He was scared to even dent the dragon's money any more than they needed. But Taehyung would insist that the human get something nice for himself. Otherwise, the money would go to waste.

Jeongguk did buy himself a few things that he did need, such as a few new items of clothing and a few pieces of jewellery to try and make himself look prettier. He didn't know when he decided he wanted to look prettier for Taehyung, but over time, he did. So a few new earrings and a few new necklaces, along with a few corsets and sheer white shirts later, he felt pretty enough to at least gain more attention from the dragon.

But what he didn't know is that Taehyung already considered the other to be pretty. The jewellery he wore just enhanced the areas that the dragon would often look at; Jeongguk's jaw, neck, and collar bones. The corsets on the other hand had made him choke on his water once and the sheer shirts the human would wear at night made it hard for the dragon not to claim him for his hoard of precious things. Of course, Jeongguk wasn't a ‘thing’ or ‘object’ but Taehyung wanted the human for himself.

So as they were outside the dragon's mansion and relaxing under a tree in the shade with the warm breeze. The dragon was leaning against the tree's trunk with his eyes closed while the human sat leaning against Taehyung's side, tucked under his wing, reading a book that he had recently brought from the market

“Taehyung..” Jeongguk called softly.

The dragon hummed, though it sounded like a purr. It made the human giggle a little.

“I've been reading about dragons and how they have mates, which they mate for life with..” Jeongguk trailed off as he closed the book he was reading. “If I may ask..where is your mate?’

Taehyung opened his eyes after Jeongguk asked the question, and his purring sound went quiet; not too quiet but enough so that Jeongguk noticed the shift in his mood.

“I'm sorry if I overstepped a boundary… you don't have to answer, it was a stupid question” Jeongguk shook his head and opened his book again, sensing he may have made a mistake.

Taekook Oneshots [FLUFF, SMUT AND ANGST]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara