;2:00am💙

This idea was written down, about a year ago when I was rewatching How I Met Your Mother. There was an episode about how you should NEVER do things that involve going out after 2 am, because you will regret it in the morning or later. 

But I thought why not make it instead of it being bad, it's something good. Do not be alarmed by the blue heart, this is going to be soft comfort fluff. 

So let's get it ~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They say never to do things that involve making big decisions after two am. They also say to not call anyone you barely know. The brunette didn't make any big decisions, nor did he call anyone he barely knew, instead he lay in his bed scrolling through his best friend's Instagram account and smiled at the fond memories they shared. A small nose scrunch before laughing quietly to himself when he rewatched a video of them both being absolute idiots running around on the beach and into the water, the brunette's best friend had picked him up and thrown him into the cold salty water and he got splashed in return, that was when he realised he had fallen for the older. 

The brunette's smile faded as he came across the time his best friend had to travel to another country for a family vacation. It was fairly recent and the brunette still felt the pain of missing his dear best friend, it hadn't lasted long because when the older male came back he was there waiting for him and was embraced with a hug from the other and lifted into the air as they spun around. Many people watched with confused looks, others with smiles and some with frowns, but the ones who frowned are not ones to be cared about. 

The brunette still remembered what the other said to him on that day. It was so comforting, yet felt like a warm spring day. He never wanted to forget what it was nor how he felt when he heard it. 

"I miss you so much, Jungkookie, there is nothing better than having you with me, I missed this"  

The younger felt warmth go down his cheek from the memory and wiped it quickly but more tears followed. They weren't ones of sadness,  they were ones of happiness. It had been a few months since that day and the two lived together now since the older had talked both their parents into it. 

Jungkook giggled to himself and decided to try and go to sleep since it was getting late. But he felt off in a way, he didn't feel tired but couldn't get to sleep. His chest felt like it was caving in and then he realised what was happening. He couldn't move, he knew once he did, he wouldn't be able to walk or even stand. He hates these random attacks. He glanced to his phone and called the one person he knew would be by his side in a matter of seconds just by the ringing alone. 

"Kookie..?" The younger heard a whisper from his door and hung up his phone before turning to the older, slowly yet shakily.

"Is it happening again…" the older male asked softly as he entered the room and closed the door behind him. 

"Mhm.. tae-" 

"Shhh, hush, you know how you feel when you try to speak, just nod or shake your head okay?" Taehyung reminded the younger as he climbed into the bed with him and made sure they were sitting up right with the younger against his chest. 

"Do you know what caused it…?" Taehyung asked again softly as he played with the younger's hair. 

Jungkook shook his head a 'no' and kept his eyes closed as he tried to focus on his breathing. 

"Koo… What can you hear? Just point to where it is, just five things" Taehyung tried to get the younger to concentrate on something. 

Jungkook pointed to Taehyung, his chest where his heart is, then to his window where some crickets were chirping, then to the ceiling where they could hear a helicopter overhead and then to his phone that just popped up with a notification. Taehyung nodded to himself and drew patterns into the younger's back with his finger.