🎃I'm one of them...prt 1🎃

Part 1 of a 2 part Halloween short for Jooha ( Jooan and Zeha from Chakho) because I have a vision for the story that they won't do because the vision I have is so obvious to the story that they're just not doing it.

The story is there for the taking and I'll write it how I see fit; There is a saying "If you want it done right you should just do it yourself"

I'm about to put the writers out of a job!

We are all mad here haha

Warning: there is gore mentioned; blood and eye stabbing, if uncomfortable skip the scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night was cold, dark and the roads and back alleys were wet from the rain; puddles had formed in the cracks and potholes of the streets. The street lamps had been broken from previous fights that had occurred from the beom and beom hunters. There was dried blood on the brick walling of the newest beom hunter group base; Chakho. They were rising in the ranks of the best of the best. Being called upon through the app that was made to alert the hunter groups to where the beom would attack. Though they didn't know why there had been so many attacks recently.

They had just gotten Jooan a new spear as his last one broke from their recent attack; the beom had clawed at him in a swing and broke his spears base into pieces, that's what he gets for having a wooden base, light but not durable. The newer one had a stronger base, not the same light wood as before, it was a good weight, enough to push through a beom's skin; but not heavy enough to tire him out. The group had decided to use the stone he had on his previous one on the new one and the weight balance was perfect.

Chakho were in their base; cleaning up their weapons and were about to turn in for the night when they got a new notification about an attack from the app on their phones. The seven of them rushed up to grab their weapons and ran out the door into the cold night air, though they wouldn't worry for long as they'd warm up from the fighting.

The path was filled with broken street lights, a few laying on the group, shattered but still working. A few abandoned cars were scattered about too. They didn't care, they needed to get to the beom attack that was on the west side of the city where district 3 was; the city hall and central park.

Chakho arrived and saw a group of beom that they didn't recognise terrorizing the locals who were enjoying a late night walk in the central park and didn't think anything bad would happen; they should've stayed at home clearly.

Haru looked at the group of beom before turning to the rest of the group. "Be careful they are high grade beom, don't let them get inside your head" he warned.

"Got it" Zeha nodded as he replied, gripping his sword and pulling it out of its scabbard.

"What happens if we let them get inside our head?" Cein asked as he gripped his daggers in his hands looking at the beoms with a gulp.

Haru didn't dare look at Cein as he replied "they'll blind you with their tactics of distracting you"

"I see…" Cein let out a slow breath. "... alright stay focused, got it" He nodded.

"These high grade beom may appear smarter than we think" Jooan spoke up, he knew from his past experiences with his dead ex girlfriend. "...just a warning" He shrugged as he got his spear in a comfortable grip.

"You're right on that one" Do-geon agreed as he pulled back the locking system in his firearm to load a bullet.

"I agree," Zeha nodded. "Hwan, Hosu stay back and make sure the locals are okay while we deal with the beom, okay?"