Season 2: Chapter 1

Surviving The Apocalypse

Y/n POV

I snuck quietly onto the roof while everyone else was sleeping.

We had been living in the Security Building for some time. 

It's fairly safe now that we take care of the zombies and the occasional ones that wander near the building. But as far as I can tell, most zombies actually seem to just stay in the school or outside the gates. 

We haven't exactly ventured out yet but Sakura and Jihyo went out there once to scout it out and set up a camera.

They said that the entire landscape was ruined. The buildings looked fairly intact thankfully but there were zombies all over the streets and who knows how many zombies were hiding out of sight.

We looked into the camera to confirm and we all became scared upon seeing the large horde of zombies outside. 

I sighed as I sat at the edge of the roof.

I looked across the wall and into the streets outside the university and saw several zombies shambling about. 

Hey Hoonie? I thought.

Yes? Hoonie said.

Do you think we're the only people alive? I thought.

Hoonie was silent for a moment.

No. I don't believe so. Humans are very skilled when it comes to killing so I don't believe humanity would go down so easily even in this situation. Hoonie said.

Then where is everyone? I thought.

That I don't know. Hoonie said. 

We were both silent as we thought about it.

"Y/n?" A voice said.

I turned around and I saw Jihyo standing there rubbing her eyes.

I smiled and waved.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

I pointed at the sky.

"Looking at the night sky?" Jihyo asked sitting next to me. "It sure is beautiful isn't it?"

We both looked up at the sky.

"Well, I couldn't sleep and I noticed that you weren't in your bed." Jihyo said. "So I looked around for you and found you here."

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"W-Well...I also wanted time alone with you so I didn't wake anyone else." Jihyo said blushing a little.

I nodded and then put my head on her shoulder.

Jihyo and the others came to an agreement a few days ago that they should share me. Mina and Tzuyu seemed surprisingly fine with that. Though, Mina had this look in her eyes like when she looks at me before we have sex.

I have no idea what goes through her head. I thought shuddering. I still love her though.

"Isn't it a little dangerous being this close to the edge though?" Jihyo asked glancing down.

I chuckled and got off the edge.

Then, I brought out some chairs from the side and set them up.

Jihyo hopped down and sat in one.

"Thanks Y/n." She said smiling at me.

I blushed a little.

Fudge. I'm still like this. I thought as I was about to sit down. Her smile still gets me.