Chapter 6

Before the Apocalypse

??? POV

"Sir. The virus has successfully infected the test subjects with all of them showing symptoms." A person said.

"Good." I said smiling. "Tell our agents around the world to start the plan."

"Yes sir." The person said bowing and leaving the room.

I looked at a globe on my desk.

"Soon. Soon you will face something you have never seen before." I said stroking the globe.

Y/n POV

It's been a couple of weeks since the girls came to my school and I couldn't be happier.

They're all so nice and caring towards me though sometimes Jihyo or Jeongyeon would call me dense and Tzuyu and Mina would drag me to some places by ourselves saying it's bonding time.

Also, Sakura and them have gotten along really well when she asked them for help in getting together with her crush (And no. It's not me. I would know). They still aren't successful but I mean, Sakura hasn't even confessed yet so what do you expect.

They tend to stay over at my place a lot and sleep with me though I don't really mind.

So anyway, today is the day that the President of this University gets back and I want to ask her some questions about the financial trouble.

I arrived at our school and I took a deep breath before saying, "Bye Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun."

"Wow. Are you a rapper?" Nayeon said giggling.

"Hey...ummm..Y/n?" Sana said fidgeting.

"Hmmm?" I said. "What is it?"

She kissed me on the cheek.

I blushed hard and stammered,"Wh-What was that f-for?"

"Goodbye kiss..." Sana said before running away.

"Hey! Us too!" Jeongyeon said kissing me on the cheek though really close to the lips.

All the others kissed me on the cheek too except Tzuyu and Mina who pecked me on the lips and ran away.

"It looks like Y/n here has a little harem, eh?" Sakura said behind me.

"Ahhh!!" I screamed holding my chest. "Sakura!! You scared me!!"

"It's not my fault that you were paying so much attentions to your girlfriends that you don't notice your surroundings." She said.

"Aishh!" I said and smacked her arm making her pout.

"Well, anyway. I gotta go see the president so take care of them for me, will you?" I said and ran off.

Sakura shook her head smiling.

"That girl." She said chuckling before turning around and seeing Mina right behind her.

"Aaahhhh!!!" Sakura screamed and tripped and fell over.

"S-Sorry." Mina said helping her up.

"Wh-When did you get there? And how?" Sakura asked.

"I have my ways." Mina said striking a pose.

Sakura just gave her a look before walking away.

"H-Hey, d-do you know h-how to get a-along better w-with Y/n?" Mina asked catching up to Sakura.

"You stutter a lot." Sakura said looking at Mina.

"S-Sorry." Mina said.

"I guess you need more confidence." Sakura said. "Though, being around Nayeon is enough."