Chapter 11

The Apocolypse

Nayeon POV

I cursed and backed away from the door.

I panted and placed more chairs against the door.

I collapsed onto the ground cursing my low stamina.

"I knew I should have exercised more." I said groaning and lifting myself off the ground.

I readied my fire extinguisher before glancing around the room.

There didn't seem to be any of those freaks here.

I looked at the windows but they were way too small for someone like me to fit through.

"Curse my perfect boobs and body." I said kicking my feet in frustration.

I looked around the room for any more exits but it looks like I cornered myself.

I sighed.

"Is this the end? Why do the beautiful people always have to die?" I said before frowning. "No wait. Do they die? I don't know. I never really watch horror movies."

The doors shuddered and I heard the sound of the hinges straining.

I readied my makeshift weapon as I got ready for those freaks to come in.

I bit my lips nervously as a bead of sweat rolled down my face.

The doors shuddered again as those crazy people started banging on it.

"At least if I go down........" I said with a determined expression.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"....I'll go down knowing I'm the most beautiful person in the world." I said smiling.

The doors shuddered again before they burst open.

I screamed and raised my weapon.

Flashback

I saw the people coming out of the fog rushed towards the building I was in.

I unfroze and looked around in panic.

"What do I do?" I repeated to myself.

I heard screaming coming from the floor beneath me.

I cursed and ran toward the elevator.

"Come on." I said pressing the button.

I heard a ding and the elevator doors opened to reveal one of those freaks attacking a guy.

I screamed and pressed the close button repeatedly.

The elevator doors closed and I backed away quickly.

I glanced around the hallway before running to something.

As soon as I picked it up, the doors to the stairs burst open and about 7 of those freaks ran out before screeching.

I cursed as soon as I saw that they spotted me and I ran lugging the thing.

"I know I'm perfect, but I didn't think that they were this desperate for my attention." I said to myself glancing behind me to see them right on my tail.