Chapter 31

The Apocalypse

Y/n POV

I suddenly shivered and wrapped my arms around myself.

"What is it Y/n?" Jeongyeon asked with a concerned expression.

'Nothing. Just feel like something's going to happen to me when we find Chaeyoung and Sana.' I signed.

"If they're ali-" She said before I smacked her shoulder and glared at her.

"Wh-What? I was just being reali-*soft smack*." Jeongyeon said before I smacked her shoulder.

Curse my weak muscles. I thought huffing and glaring at Jeongyeon.

'Positive mindset!' I signed at her.

"Hey. What's going on here?" Nayeon said walking up to us glaring at Jeongyeon.

"Nothing you buck-toothed hag. Stop interrupting our small date." Jeongyeon said glaring back at Nayeon.

D-Date? I thought with a shocked expression on my face.

"Oh? Having a date with Y/n, huh? We'll see." Nayeon said before clinging onto my arm and dragging me forward.

"What the-?! Get back here!" Jeongyeon said before running over to us and clinging to my arm.

I sighed.

I think I might need to do something about these gays soon. I thought.

We arrived at the rendezvous point at the stairs and saw Yuna, Lia, and Ryujin there.

"Hey gays!" Nayeon said walking up to them.

"Hey Nayeon. Hey Jeongyeon. Hey Y/n." They said. "See you three have gotten back from your scouting mission. Found anything?"

"Nope. Just a few zombies that we were able to lock inside a room." Jeongyeon said. "What about you three?"

"Same as you three. Just a few zombies. We managed to avoid them though." Ryujin said.

"What about the other three?" Nayeon asked looking around.

Hmmmm... I thought before a felt hot breath on my neck and a sultry voice spoke.

"Did you miss me babygirl?"

I yelped and jumped into the air before whirling around to confirm that it was the person I thought it was.

'Mina? What are you doing?!' I quickly signed with shaking fingers.

Mina just stared at me before moving closer and putting her hands on my cheeks.

She looked at me with a dark look and licked her lips while she looked at my body.

"You look......delicious." Mina said in a sultry voice.

"N-Nani??!!" Nayeon exclaimed with a shocked anime face.

"Wh-What the fudge Mina!!" Jeongyeon exclaimed with a red face.

I gulped and tried to look away but her eyes drew me in and I couldn't seem to tear my eyes away.

She leaned forward and was about to capture my lips when Nayeon jumped into the air and landed behind Mina and threw her off of me.

"What are you doing to this precious baby??" Nayeon raged hugging me tightly.

Jeongyeon grabbed Mina and glared at her.

"Ca-Calm down gays. I-I wasn't go-going to actually d-do anything." Mina stammered still stunned by Nayeon's actions. 

Jeongyeon and Nayeon kept shooting daggers at Mina while Yuna, Ryujin, and Lia just sighed and sipped some tea.

Suddenly, we heard a voice.

"Hey Mina. Did you tell them?" Sakura said appearing out of a hallway with Tzuyu.

"G-Got a little s-sidetracked." Mina said glancing at me.

"Well, Mina was going to say that we found where all the zombies were. They're on the floor right below us and they seem to be chasing something or someone." Tzuyu said.

I wriggled free from Nayeon's arms causing her to pout.

I signed, 'We should go check it out then. Could be Sana and Chaeyoung.'

"You're right. That's why we came back here as fast as possible. We need everyone's help here." Sakura said.

"But we're out of flash grenades." Yuna pointed out.

"Not exactly. We found a couple." Tzuyu said showing it to us.

"Also, Mina found us some herbs so if anyone gets hurt. Threaten that old hag over there to get you to make you some powder or whatever it was called." Tzuyu said shrugging.

I turned my head towards Nayeon and raised my eyebrow.

Jeongyeon and Sakura started laughing and Yuna, Ryujin, and Lia had shocked expressions.

Nayeon's face became livid.

"I DO NOT MAKE THOSE KINDS OF DRUGS!!!" Nayeon shouted in a booming voice.

Mina and I quickly hugged her and prevented her from launching a feral assault on Tzuyu who just stared nonchalently.

"Okay enough!!" Sakura said recovering from her laughing earlier. 

"Yeah guys!! Focus!! We have to rescue Sana and Chaeyoung." Jeongyeon said shooting me a look and I smiled at her and nodded.

"Let's go rescue those two idiots then." Tzuyu said hefting up her bow.

"How are we going to defeat all of those zombies though?" Lia asked.

"Hmmmmm......" Mina said suddenly and everyone stared at her.

"We don't need to. We just need to create a large enough distraction that can draw most of them away so that any left can be easily dealt with." Mina said. "The flash grenades should draw stun a lot if we were to detonate in the right position. It could provide a good distraction allowing us to rescue Sana and Chaeyoung. However, then that would leave the distraction team vulnerable to attack and that wouldn't be good..."

Mina continued murmuring to herself and walking around.

Tzuyu stealthily walked up behind me and backhugged me.

"Do you have a plan?" She asked while kissing the top of my head.

I shrugged while thinking.

I could help you out. The voice in my head said.

Oh really? How would you help? I thought.

I could draw most of the horde towards you and PROBABLY temporarily disorient them. Note the probably but I can definitely draw them towards you. The voice said.

How can you do that? I thought.

Through the other guy. The voice said.

Alright but wouldn't it be weird if most of the zombies suddenly start chasing us for no reason? I thought. 

Probably. Think of something. The voice said.

I looked around before my eyes settled on something.

Perfect. I thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for these past trash chapters. I have just been really tired lately, I've been sleeping later than I should and I haven't been working efficiently on what I should be doing.

Don't worry though. I'll get back on track soon. It's just a temporary thing. I'm not dying anytime soon or anything like that. Though if you don't like this chapter then I know someone who will.

But anyway, I apologize for this horrible chapter. The next chapter will be good I promise.

See you next chapter, loves!!